Show off your “correct” opinions on ridiculous topics and prove you’re the true Genius! When faced with a question like “How many spoons make a respectable spoon collection?”, the only answer that matters is Genius. All the other players try and guess what the current Genius would answer. The closest guess to theirs wins the point! Don’t worry—everyone gets a chance to be the Genius! In this game where your answer is THE answer, it’s all about what you have in mind! For 3 or more players, ages 14 and up. Includes 300 Cards, Dry Erase Board, Dry Erase Marker, a 50-Sheet Response Pad, and Instructions.
- Unleash your inner genius: Dive into the fun of Okay, Genius…, family-friendly fun games that challenges you to uncover the genius’ answer during each turn, adding an exciting twist to every round.
- Hilarious and absurd questions: Engage in lively debates with absurd questions that spark laughter and creativity. Form opinions about topics like “The perfect number of clowns in a clown car?” or “How many pairs of underpants are ideal?”
- Fun party games essential: Okay, Genius… is the ultimate fun games for adults, designed for 3 or more players aged 14 and up. Elevate gatherings, whether it’s a college dorm hangout, happy hour, or any fun occasion.
- Break the ice: Explore the quirks of your fellow players as you delve into their opinions on offbeat topics. With the genius holding the ultimate answer, conversations flow with humor and camaraderie in these fun family games.
- Everything you need: Unbox the entertainment with 300 captivating questions on 300 cards. This game includes an extra-special dry erase board and marker for the genius of each round, 50 response sheets for players and comprehensive instructions for seamless gameplay.
One lucky reader of the GayNYCDad award winning blog, will receive the above Okay Genius Game!
Contest ends 11:59 p.m. EST, November 12, 2023. Prizes must be claimed within 48 hours. Maximum winnings of 2 giveaways per every 90 days. See official rules for more information.
Thanks, and good luck.