There is a lot to discover in Winnie’s & Piglet’s Tree House: Different items can be sorted into the treetop by shape and color to develop fine motor skills and three-dimensional thinking. A hidden slide lets the objects reappear at the bottom of the tree – providing lots of fun. There are also many other details to explore: For example, turn the small group of leaves to make noises or take the second group of leaves and convert it into a spinning top toy. The adorable Disney characters encourage children to tell their own stories during first role play.
Educational benefits, that support your toddler’s development:
● Train fine motor skills by placing figures and objects, turning and moving tree elements and the swing, as well as opening and closing the door and planting flowers.
● Learning about colours and shapes with the integrated sorting function: sort the objects by shape into the openings on the top of the tree. Coloured markings help with matching.
● Stimulate auditory senses: Listen to the sounds that are created when the small leaves are turned.
● Recognise and understand cause-and-effect relationships: What happens when your sort objects into the tree top? How does a swing work?
● Train three-dimensional thinking: How do the pieces of furniture fit through the openings?
● First role play with Winnie and Piglet: sitting together at the table, knocking on the door and saying “Hello” to Winnie, etc.
Special product features:
● Sort the objects into the openings in the tree top and watch them slide back out at the bottom of the tree.
● Turn the small group of leaves to make a sound.
● Remove the large group of leaves and use it as a spinning top toy on the floor or table.
● Take down the swing or hang it on the branch.
One lucky reader of the GayNYCDad award winning blog, will receive the above 1.2.3 & Disney: Winnie’s & Piglet’s Tree House!
Contest ends 11:59 p.m. EST, October 1, 2023. Prizes must be claimed within 48 hours. Maximum winnings of 2 giveaways per every 90 days. See official rules for more information.
Thanks, and good luck.