- CURRICULUM-BASED LEARNING: Master geometry by learning how to compose, partition and identify the attributes of shapes through hands-on play! Real-time targeted teaching tips help kids learn through experimentation and build skills. Self-paced learning means kids can take the time they need while having fun. (No Wi-Fi necessary to play.) Requires an iPad or Fire tablet plus the Osmo Base for iPad or Fire tablet to play (not included).
- FANTASTIC FOOD & GEOMETRY: Join Chef Reina and her assistant Betty as they start their own food truck business! Create ingredients with geometric shapes and prepare orders for hungry customers. You can cut, blend, fry, glaze, sprinkle, and combine ingredients in many other ways to make each dish special.
- PHYSICAL AND DIGITAL LEARNING: Studies show that active learning can boost critical thinking skills, information retention, motivation and interpersonal skills. By incorporating physical game pieces, Osmo ensures kids get practice with real world spatial reasoning skills, composing, partitioning and modeling shapes.
- MATH GRADES 1+2 (ages 6-8): Cater to your child’s math needs with Osmo.
- WHAT’S IN THE BOX: 1 Playmat, 1 Food Truck Manual, 34 Geometric Tiles, 1 storage container, 1 Game App: Osmo Math Wizard.
- COMPATIBILITY FOR IPAD & FIRE TABLET: Compatible iPads: All iPads except Generation 1, 2, 3. iPad Reflector 2021 required for the: iPad Air 4, iPad Pro 11-inch & iPad Pro 12.9-inch. The minimum iOS version needed is iOS 10. Compatible Fire Tablets: 8th Gen Fire HD 8, 9th Gen Fire 7, and 9th Gen Fire HD 10. Compatible with the Fire HD 8 10th Gen (2020) & Fire HD 10 11th (2021), requires the reflector adapter, sold separately.
One lucky reader of the GayNYCDad award winning blog, will receive a Math Wizards Fantastic Food Truck from Osmo!
Contest ends 11:59 p.m. EST, December 5, 2021. Prizes must be claimed within 48 hours. Maximum winnings of 2 giveaways per every 90 days. See official rules for more information.
Thanks and good luck.