The newest in Disney’s Cruise ships, the Disney Wish, sets sail next Summer! And after listening to todays presentation about this newest cruise, you are going to want to book on May 27th, the first day the general public can start booking their Disney Wish cruise!
The Disney Wish is gong to be spectacular! Guests will be greeted by Cinderella as they enter, and the magic just continues from there!
Top 10 reasons to book the Disney Wish:
1. The Grand Hall! The Hall will magically become an environmental theater through the magic of built-in special effects and the first-ever atrium stage on a Disney ship.
2. Water Attractions Experiences Aboard the Ship!
– AquaMouse. Complete with show scenes, lighting and special effects, this wild water ride runs through 760 feet of winding tubes suspended high above the upper decks.
– Toy Story-themed area for families with toddlers and young children. Includes a splash zone, wading pool, family waterslide and smoothie bar.
– Six Pools — on various decks, with a fresh take on quick and casual food choices!
3. Dining for kids and adults:
– Arendelle: A Frozen Dining Adventure, with your favorite Frozen characters performing!
– Worlds of Marvel: a Marvel cinematic dining adventure!
– 1923: a restaurant for the whole family to enjoy, named for the year The Walt Disney Company was founded!
4. Dining for adults:
– Palo Steakhouse
– Enchanté by Michelin starred Chef Arnaud Lallement
5. Adult Only Clubs:
– The Rose – a chic lounge at the entrance of Palo Steakhouse and Enchanté
– Star Wars: Hyperspace Lounge – Star Wars themed, for adults only!
6. Kids Clubs! Upgraded amenities and activities! Secret entrances to clubs just for kids, Imagineering opportunities, and other great fun activities, all day long:
-Marvel Super Hero Academy
-Walt Disney Imagineering Lab!
The above are specialties of the new Disney Wish, the other four reasons to take this cruise are what I have already experienced, and loved!
7. Castaway Cay. Disney’s private island with safe swimming areas and an unlimited barbecue lunch!
8. Shows. We saw a live play on our last cruise, and I could not believe the production values, as good as any show I have seen on Broadway, I was in shock!
9. First run Disney movies. Black Panther was just released in the theaters when we cruised last on Disney, and the boat had the movie available for constant viewings, just like at home in the theater!
10. Food. And when you finish that, more food. And then midnight snacks (I still remember that turkey leg I had on the last cruise after the spectacular pirate show on the last night of our cruise!). And don’t forget room service!
These are just my top 10, there is so much magic to enjoy on this newest Disney Cruise ship, and all Disney cruise ships, you and the kids will never want to sleep!
Check out the website, and think about booking a Disney Cruise! We have been on two of them, once for my parents 50th Anniversary, and more recently three years ago for a Disney Social Media Conference. Disney Cruises are the top of the line, and we are thrilled that we got to build memories with our son when he was a toddler, and then again as a teen. I can still close my eyes and see him surrounded by five adults as he lay in a chaise lounge munching on a bag of chips on the ship when he was 2 years old. My sweet little Prince!
Andin later years, after cruising the high seas with my teenager, I was able to answer the question, which did my teen enjoy more, Walt Disney World with his dads, or the Disney Cruise with his fellow teens? Read about it here!
The Disney Wish will sail its maiden voyage on June 9, 2022, followed by a season of three- and four-night cruises to Nassau, Bahamas, and Disney’s private island, Castaway Cay, from Port Canaveral, Florida. Bookings open to the general public on May 27, 2021.