I am thrilled to be working with Perdue Farms in this sponsored post as they introduce their direct-to-consumer website, which just launched!
Did you know that Perdue Farms works directly with small family farmers to bring premium proteins right to your door? I did not know that they had this fantastic option in the Perdue world!
And it’s not just chickens anymore, but so much more! Perdue Farms works with a full line of premium brands, including Niman Ranch, Coleman Naturals, Perdue Harvestland, Sonoma Red, Spot Farms, Full Moon, and more. And, they sent me products from some of these great companies!
Perdue Farms works directly with small family farmers to bring premium proteins right to your door. In fact, for 100 years, the Perdue Farms has worked with small family farmers to raise animals with care. Perdue Farms is passionate about farming, land preservation, and healthy and nutritious food, as we all are! We are all becoming more and more aware of how important proper farming is to help the environment, and to create the best feeding situations for the animals. A healthier animal means a healthier product for our families, which is one of my top priorities!
Eight Reasons Why Perdue Farms Is The Number One Way to Order Fresh Poultry and Meat, Direct To Your Home:
1. Perdue Farms is not just chicken! Products from many categories can be found here.
2. Perdue Farms is now the #1 supplier in the U.S. for Organic Chicken as well as a leader in premium Beef, Pork, Lamb, Pasture Raised, Grass-fed, Heritage Breed, Antibiotic Free, Non-GMO, Ever, and Certified Humane!
3. Perdue Farms works directly with small family farmers, not huge corporate run animal factories!
4. You get a reusable and recyclable grocery bag with every purchase. For the other groceries you need!
5. A pollinator seed packet is included with every delivery box!
6. Every delivery box is made out of 100 percent recyclable cardboard and insulated with Green Cell Foam®. (Green Cell Foam® is eco-friendly packaging and is biodegradable, compostable, and made from high-grade non-GMO cornstarch that is dissolvable in water.)
7. For every bundle shipped, Perdue will donate to the Arbor Day Foundation to get more trees planted to help our planet!
8. Order the bundle deals for extra savings! Plus, 10% Off + free Perdue Harvestland Diced Chicken Breasts on your first order (use coupon code, WELCOME10)!
We want healthier products for our families, we want to help the planet, and shopping with Perdue Farms is the way to accomplish that!
I was thrilled with the mouth watering deliciousness that was awaiting me at my door:
● Coleman Uncured Hickory Smoked Bacon – Bacon is one of my family’s favorite foods. Sometimes we have it with breakfast, in an omelet, and sometimes my family gets lucky and we have a couple of slices on hamburgers at home, we feel like we are in a restaurant!
● Perdue Dino Nugget – A family favorite since our son was a toddler! And you can’t prove it, but when I was a bachelor, I may have put these in the oven with tomato sauce and mozzarella and called it Dino Nugget parmigiana! Now you will find me adding some Asian sauces, perhaps Katsu, and serving it iver a bed of rice noodles, my own kind of Dino Nugget Lo Mein!
● Niman Pork Chop Bacon Wrap – This looks so delicious that it brings tears of joy to my eyes. Don’t tell my hubby, but I am making this for my son and I when we are the only two at home.
● Perdue Harvestland Individually Wrapped and Frozen Tenders – One of my favorite dishes to cook is chicken cutlets and tenders. I use seasoned bread crumbs, and I fry in extra virgin olive oil. Fantastic every time.
● Niman Breakfast Sausage – Have you tried chopping up breakfast sausage and adding to an omelet? That is my favorite way to serve and eat these!
Order now at PerdueFarms.com! Includes Affiliate Links!
Disclosure: This is a compensated post on behalf of Perdue Farms. All opinions are always 100% honest and our own.