We love the Disney musicals! My teenage son has acted in school plays, and plays two musical instruments, so this is something he will sit and watch with his dads, so we are thrilled to be able to watch another one with him! And Disney does a fantastic job producing these musicals for teens, I hope they never stop!
A contemporary musical update of the classic comedic story, “Freaky Friday” is based on Disney Theatrical Productions’ stage adaptation of the celebrated novel by Mary Rodgers. Sixteen-year-old Ellie Blake and her uber-organized mom Katherine, are constantly at odds about Ellie’s messy room, sloppy clothes and seemingly careless attitude. Ellie really misses her dad who passed away a few years ago; she bickers with her younger brother and argues with Katherine who’s getting ready to marry her fiancé, Mike – tomorrow. As mother and daughter quarrel, they accidentally break the treasured hourglass given to Ellie by her father and then, suddenly, they magically switch bodies. Now, Ellie and Katherine must trade places at work and at school, and, during one crazy day, they’ll learn to understand and appreciate each other.
Cozi Zuehlsdorff as Ellie; Heidi Blickenstaff as Katherine; Ricky He as Adam; Alex Désert as Mike; and Jason Maybaum as Fletcher.
-Audition Tapes for Cozi and Heidi
Two lucky readers of the GayNYCDad award winning blog, will each receive the above Freaky Friday DVD!
Mandatory Entries: Sign up for my blog via subscription and confirm your subscription! Leave a comment to tell that you have done so and the RSS feed does not count.
1. Follow me on twitter www.twitter.com/gaynycdad (click above right).
2. Share this contest on your Facebook page using the button on the bottom of the post and share that link in your entry comment here.
3. Retweet this info (you can use the tweet button at the bottom of the post) and leave me a comment with a link to your retweet.
4. Retweet daily and leave a comment daily that you have done this.
5. Extra entry for leaving a comment on a non-giveaway post – you must leave a comment here as well to tell me that you have done so to get the entry.
6. Visit the GayNYCDad Facebook
page here, leave me a separate comment telling me you have done so.
7. Follow GayNYCDad on
Instagram and leave a separate comment!!
8. Follow GayNYCDad on
Pinterest and leave a separate comment!!
9. Follow GayNYCDad on Google Plus! And leave a separate comment!!
10. Subscribe to the
GayNYCDad Youtube channel and leave me a comment here stating that
All entrants must include the hashtag #sweepstakes in all comments/social posts.
You must leave a separate comment in the comments field for each entry that you make to be entered! If you are already any of these things, to enter just leave a separate comment reminding me of that! Contest ends midnight, September 23, 2018. Prizes must be claimed within 48 hours. Maximum winnings of 2 giveaways per every 90 days. See official rules for more information.
Every entry requires a separate comment!
Thanks and good-luck.