A delicious new way to put the kids to sleep! Good-bye to bad dreams, and help to restful sleeps:
Dreamt up by 7-year old Harper Miller, the Dream Pillow helps kids dream good dreams. Her brother had scary nightmares, so she would encourage him to use his imagination to craft stories that he wished to dream. They would imagine what it feels like to swim with the dolphins, explore the jungle, or even fly. Soon enough, this technique allowed them both to realize they are in charge of their dreams. And more, if children can change their dreams with the power of positive thinking, what else can they do when they simply dream big?
Each Dream Pillow set includes:
-1 Dream Pillow
-The Dream Pillow Storybook
-60 Dream Pillow Blank Card Ideas
Restful nights are just a dream away:
Teach your child about the power of positive thinking while they create fun, silly, and adventurous dreams to visualize.
Your Special Ritual
Bond with your child each night & allow them to open up, all while growing their confidence!
Bye, Bye Bad Dreams!
Visualization of happy dreams before bed is a proven technique for putting an end to bad dreams.
Our rituals were much simpler 15 years ago, my sister-in-law taught me: bath, book, and bed. This Dream Pillow would also have been a huge help in extra comfort for my sleeping baby at night!
For more information please visit the Dream Pillow right now!
And here is a great review from my friends at Time to Play Magazine:
One lucky reader of the GayNYCDad award winning blog, will receive there very own Dream Pillow set!
Mandatory Entries: Sign up for my blog via subscription and confirm your subscription! Leave a comment to tell that you have done so and the RSS feed does not count.
1. Follow me on twitter www.twitter.com/gaynycdad (click above right).
2. Share this contest on your Facebook page using the button on the bottom of the post and share that link in your entry comment here.
3. Retweet this info (you can use the tweet button at the bottom of the post) and leave me a comment with a link to your retweet.
4. Retweet daily and leave a comment daily that you have done this.
5. Extra entry for leaving a comment on a non-giveaway post – you must leave a comment here as well to tell me that you have done so to get the entry.
6. Visit the GayNYCDad Facebook
page here, leave me a separate comment telling me you have done so!
7. Follow GayNYCDad on
Instagram and leave a separate comment!!
8. Follow GayNYCDad on
Pinterest and leave a separate comment!!
9. Follow GayNYCDad on Google Plus! And leave a separate comment!!
10. Subscribe to the
GayNYCDad Youtube channel and leave me a comment here stating that
All entrants must include the hashtag #sweepstakes in all social posts.
You must leave a separate comment in the comments field for each entry that you make to be entered! If you are already any of these things, to enter just leave a separate comment reminding me of that! Contest ends midnight, September 9, 2018. Prizes must be claimed within 48 hours. Maximum winnings of 2 giveaways per every 90 days. See official rules for more information.
Every entry requires a separate comment!
Thanks and good-luck.