Sometimes we need to put our names on everything. And not just our kids clothes!
Australia based Stuck On You was founded in 1995 by Carrie Felton, a mom of three boys. A global leader in personalized products for baby & beyond, Stuck On You products are available in more than 15 countries. Felton created Stuck On You to celebrate the individuality of every name, bring joy to new parents with unique, timeless products for every child, save families time, energy and money and help them to lead a more organized life. In addition to a broad offering of labels, the Stuck On You collection includes activity and personalized books, durable and stylish bags, lunchboxes and drink bottles, stationery, bag tags and gorgeous gifts for all ages.
Follow Stuck on You:
One lucky reader of the GayNYCDad award winning blog, will receive a $60 Stuck On You Gift Voucher For Back to School!
Mandatory Entries: Sign up for my blog via subscription and confirm your subscription! Leave a comment to tell that you have done so and the RSS feed does not count.
1. Follow me on twitter www.twitter.com/gaynycdad (click above right).
2. Share this contest on your Facebook page using the button on the bottom of the post and share that link in your entry comment here.
3. Retweet this info (you can use the tweet button at the bottom of the post) and leave me a comment with a link to your retweet.
4. Retweet daily and leave a comment daily that you have done this.
5. Extra entry for leaving a comment on a non-giveaway post – you must leave a comment here as well to tell me that you have done so to get the entry.
6. Visit the GayNYCDad Facebook
page here, leave me a separate comment telling me you have done so.!
7. Follow GayNYCDad on
Instagram and leave a separate comment!!
8. Follow GayNYCDad on
Pinterest and leave a separate comment!!
9. Follow GayNYCDad on Google Plus! And leave a separate comment!!
10. Subscribe to the
GayNYCDad Youtube channel and leave me a comment here stating that
All entrants must include the hashtag #sweepstakes in all comments/social posts.
You must leave a separate comment in the comments field for each entry that you make to be entered! If you are already any of these things, to enter just leave a separate comment reminding me of that! Contest ends midnight, August 19, 2018. Prizes must be claimed within 48 hours. Maximum winnings of 2 giveaways per every 90 days. See official rules for more information.
Every entry requires a separate comment!
Thanks and good-luck.