My favorite store, Best Buy, is starting a new photography workshop tour series in the U.S., and you are invited! There are two photography workshops: one for Beginners, and one for Intermediates, and both sound fantastic!
The beginner Free In-Store Photography Workshops will happen in-stores around the country:
1. They are free!
2. They are only two hours long!
3. The basics are covered.
4. You will have some 1:1 interaction with their Camera Experience Shop Experts to walk you through your camera’s settings!
5. Once you’re done, you are eligible to take the next step into the upcoming Photography Workshop Tours on 10/20/18 and 1/19/19! You can sign-up to be notified when these go live for registration in the fall/winter.
The Intermediate is next. You decide if you need to take the Beginner workshop beforehand, or if you are ready to go right to the Photography Workshop Tours for Intermediates:
1. Currently available in Seattle, San Diego, Houston, Atlanta, Tampa, New York City and Minneapolis on 7/28/18, 10/20/18, and 1/19/19.
2. These are half-day excursions where you’ll get the chance to work with pro photographers & their Camera Experience Shop experts to conduct four individual photo shoots.
3. You’ll get to test & try an array of lenses and accessories to truly unleash what’s possible with photography, learn to think like a pro and walk away with some amazing photos.
4. At the end of the day in addition to lunch, you’ll get a bag of camera goodies! Also, if you share your photos on social media with the #BestBuyPhotoWorkshops, you’ll be entered to win Best Buy gift cards or a dream photography package!
5. The events cost $50 – but you’ll easily make this up with the giveaways, lunch, transportation, and the priceless opportunity to work with pros!
This is amazing. I know so many people that can use this extra instruction, including me!
Thank-you Best Buy’s Camera Experience Shop! Our local Best Buy’s have the equivalent of a specialty camera store right in the middle of the store. This is far less intimidating than walking into a pro shop and feeling like you don’t even have enough information to ask the right questions. Or that might just be me! In addition to the classes, the Best Buy staff in the in-store shop are Camera Experience Shop Experts who go through intensive photography training and are all photo enthusiasts themselves. I am far more comfortable chatting with my local Best Buy staff, so this is fantastic info!
Best Buy has an expanded assortment of cameras, lenses and accessories that you won’t find in other locations. You can get hands on with all the cameras and test and try them in the store, so check them out now!
Disclaimer: The reviewer has been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and/or received the product/service at a reduced price or for free.