Throughout the year I review products, some are good, and some are great, and the following are ones that I think would make for excellent Father’s Day gifts, and a few other items that I just love and think we all should have! Most have links to articles I have written which will give you a more in depth idea on the item!
1. JBL Boombox – For all the music you want at the best quality!
2. New Balance Sneakers – They are all that I wear. As I have stated before, one day a salesman said that the New Balance walking sneaker was good for men with a football player build like I had, and I have never taken them off!
3. Master & Dynamic – because you deserve luxury headphones for all that you do and enjoy!
5. DGL Superhero Inflatables. So what I am 59 and I have three blown up in my house for me to enjoy. For marvel fans of all ages. All ages!
6. Cell phone batteries! Hub Plus to start from MyCharge. I love their products!
7. Turtle Beach headphones for the gaming dad. Cause you need that extra help to beat your kid!
8. Kamik boots. They fit so well!
9. Vles GO-bag for the Zombie Apocalypse. Or earthquakes, or hurricanes, or just living in America!
10. Skinny Girl Personal Blender. I use mine every night for making health shakes. My son also uses it for various concoctions. I have some very expensive blenders, but feel safest with this one. The blade connects to the canister before it can get any electricity, so my fear about kids losing fingers ( I worry about everything) are allayed with this device, and I love it!
Lastly, I just wrote about My Gift Shop.com. 5% of their proceeds goes to charity. Check them out for Father’s Day gift ideas as well!