- Pups Save a Baby Octopus – When a baby octopus gets separated from its mother and sinks the Flounder, the Sea Patrol must save the day.
- Pups Save a Shark – Hoping to have the whole beach to himself, Humdinger makes a robotic shark to scare everyone away.
- Pups Save the Pier – The pups work together to save the pier after a support post breaks.
- Pirate Pups to the Rescue – Carlos and Tracker get stranded on an island in the search for buried treasure.
- Pups Save a Frozen Flounder – Cap’n Turbot’s boat gets frozen in the Arctic Ice.
- Pups Save a Narwhal – The pups use the Sea Patroller to help guide a lost narwhal back home.
One lucky reader of the GayNYCDad award winning blog, will receive the above Nickelodeon DVD’s PAW Patrol: Sea Patrol DVD!
Mandatory Entries: Sign up for my blog via subscription and confirm your subscription! Leave a comment to tell that you have done so and the RSS feed does not count.
1. Follow me on twitter www.twitter.com/gaynycdad (click above right).
2. Share this contest on your Facebook page using the button on the bottom of the post and share that link in your entry comment here.
3. Retweet this info (you can use the tweet button at the bottom of the post) and leave me a comment with a link to your retweet.
4. Retweet daily and leave a comment daily that you have done this.
5. Extra entry for leaving a comment on a non-giveaway post – you must leave a comment here as well to tell me that you have done so to get the entry.
6. Visit the GayNYCDad Facebook
page here, leave me a separate comment telling me you have done so.!
7. Follow GayNYCDad on
Instagram and leave a separate comment!!
8. Follow GayNYCDad on
Pinterest and leave a separate comment!!
9. Follow GayNYCDad on Google Plus! And leave a separate comment!!
10. Subscribe to the
GayNYCDad Youtube channel and leave me a comment here stating that
All entrants must include the hashtag #sweepstakes in all comments/social posts.
You must leave a separate comment in the comments field for each entry that you make to be entered! If you are already any of these things, to enter just leave a separate comment reminding me of that! Contest ends midnight, March 4, 2018. Prizes must be claimed within 48 hours. Maximum winnings of 2 giveaways per every 90 days. See official rules for more information.
Every entry requires a separate comment!
Thanks and good-luck.