SpongeBob and friends are back underwater with the DVD release of SpongeBob SquarePants: The Complete Ninth Season, which includes over 20 episodes and three double-length episodes from the show’s ninth season. SpongeBob SquarePants continues to be the most-watched animated series for the past 15 years and in this DVD, SpongeBob, Sandy, Patrick, Squidward, Mr. Krabs and Plankton are up to even more of their wet-and-wild, deep-sea dilemmas! Whether it’s SpongeBob searching for a job, Squidward learning the art of kah-rah-tay or Mr. Krabs getting married (to a pile of cold-hard-cash!), the nautical nonsense is as rampant as ever
Fans of this long-time fan-favorite cartoon won’t want to miss this hilarious collection. SpongeBob SquarePants: The Complete Ninth Season comes with four discs and over nine hours of content, including five special SpongeBob SquarePants shorts. Produced by Nickelodeon Home Entertainment and distributed by Paramount Home Media Distribution, SpongeBob SquarePants: The Complete Ninth Season will be available on DVD October 10, for the suggested retail price of $22.99
SpongeBob SquarePants: The Complete Ninth Season includes the following episodes:
- Extreme Sports – SpongeBob and Patrick try to join the extreme sports team, the Drasticals.
- Squirrel Record – Sandy finds a book of world records, and tries to break them all with SpongeBob’s help.
- Patrick-Man! – Patrick becomes the superhero Patrick-Man, who intends to clean up Bikini Bottom-whether it wants it or not!
- Gary’s New Toy – Gary becomes obsessed with his new red ball, forcing SpongeBob to take drastic measures to intervene.
- License to Milkshake – SpongeBob learns his milkshake license has expired and is forced to go back to the milkshake academy.
- Squid Baby – Squidward hits his head and reverts to being a baby, and it’s up to SpongeBob and Patrick to take care of him.
- Little Yellow Book – Squidward finds SpongeBob’s diary and starts reading it out loud in the Krusty Krab.
- Bumper to Bumper – SpongeBob once again fails his driving test, forcing Mrs. Puff to think outside the box-and off the road.
- Eek, An Urchin! – SpongeBob finds a nasty sea urchin living in the Krusty Krab and tries everything to force it out.
- Squid Defense – After getting his groceries stolen, Squidward convinces SpongeBob and Sandy to teach him karate.
- Jailbreak! – An imprisoned Plankton teams up with his fellow inmates to break out of jail and steal the Krabby Patty secret formula.
- Evil Spatula – SpongeBob replaces his broken spatula with one from Plankton, which may or may not have magical powers.
- It Came From Goo Lagoon – A giant goo bubble emerges from Goo Lagoon and threatens all of Bikini Bottom-except for Plankton, who plans to use the bubble for his own evil ends.
- Safe Deposit Krabs – Mr. Krabs gets trapped in Bikini Bottom’s brand-new bank and it’s up to SpongeBob and Patrick to save him.
- Plankton’s Pet – After failing again to steal the Krabby Patty formula, Plankton gets a pet to cheer himself up.
- Don’t Look Now – SpongeBob and Patrick go to see the latest horror film, only to be seemingly stalked by the villain.
- Séance Schméance – SpongeBob holds a séance at the Krusty Krab to learn the recipe for a long-lost sandwich.
- Kenny The Cat – SpongeBob will do anything to meet his newest hero, Kenny the Cat.
- Yeti Krabs – Attempting to get more work out of Squidward, Mr. Krabs spins the story of the monstrous Yeti Crab, which eats lazy workers.
- SpongeBob, You’re Fired! – In order to save money, Mr. Krabs fires SpongeBob; however, unable to just “do nothing,” SpongeBob decides to go back to work, no matter what-or where.
- Lost in Bikini Bottom – SpongeBob tries to take a shortcut to work, but gets lost along the way.
- Tutor Sauce – After SpongeBob fails his driver’s test again, Mr. Krabs decides to teach him how to drive himself.
- Squid Plus One – After receiving an invitation to a gallery opening, Squidward scrambles to find a friend to take with him.
- The Executive Treatment – While trying to order a special sandwich, Patrick gets swept up in the fast-paced world of business.
- Company Picnic – Mr. Krabs throws a company picnic to boost morale, but Plankton is hosting his own on the same day!
- Pull Up A Barrel – Mr. Krabs regales SpongeBob with tales from his old Navy days.
- Sanctuary! – When stray snails start appearing around Bikini Bottom, SpongeBob decides to care for them himself.
- What’s Eating Patrick? – To defend Bikini Bottom’s honor, Patrick enters a Krabby Patty eating competition.
- Patrick! The Game – Patrick invents a new board game and invites SpongeBob, Sandy, and Squidward to play it with him.
- The Sewers Of Bikini Bottom – After accidentally flushing Mr. Krabs’ safe, SpongeBob and Squidward must go into the sewers to find it.
- SpongeBob LongPants – SpongeBob gets a pair of long pants, but they change his life in unexpected ways.
- Larry’s Gym – When Larry the Lobster opens a new gym in Bikini Bottom, SpongeBob becomes his best customer.
- The Fish Bowl – Sandy tries to study SpongeBob and Patrick’s behavior, but her science experiment goes horribly awry.
- Married To Money – Mr. Krabs takes Plankton’s advice and finally marries the only thing he ever loved… money!
- Mall Girl Pearl – Pearl gets a job to be cool like her friends, but the only store that’s hiring is the lamest store at the mall!
- Two Thumbs Down – SpongeBob loses the use of his thumbs, and must get them back in working order before his entire life falls apart.
- Sharks vs. Pods – The Sharks are the toughest guys in town, but their next confrontation might be too much for SpongeBob to handle.
- CopyBob DittoPants – Plankton clones SpongeBob in an effort to steal Krabs’ secret formula, but the original SpongeBob might ruin his plans.
- Sold! – When SpongeBob and Patrick think their homes have been sold, they move away-much to Squidward’s delight.
- Lame and Fortune – When fortune cookies start predicting the future, Plankton realizes he can twist them to his own evil schemes.
- Goodbye, Krabby Patty? – Mr. Krabs manufactures Krabby Patties on an industrial scale, but it drives a wedge between SpongeBob and Patrick.
- Sandy’s Nutmare – Sandy creates the latest acorn-based food sensation, but her tree pays the price for her greed.
- Bulletin Board – SpongeBob puts up a community bulletin board in the Krusty Krab, but anonymous reviews posted on it lead to trouble.
- Food Con Castaways – The gang heads to a food convention, but things go awry when they become stranded in the woods.
- Snail Mail – SpongeBob accidentally fibs to his pen pal, but when his friend comes to visit, he must keep the ruse going!
- Pineapple Invasion – When SpongeBob hides the secret formula in his home, it’s up to Gary to protect it from Plankton.
- Salsa Imbecilicus – When a freak accident causes everyone in town to become as dimwitted as Patrick, Sandy must save the day.
- Mutiny on the Krusty – When a storm sweeps the Krusty Krab away, its crew and customers will need a crazed Krabs to lead them back home.
- The Whole Tooth – Patrick’s last baby tooth needs to come out, but he’s afraid to let it go.
- Frozen Krabby Patty – While making a commercial for frozen patties, the director keeps moving SpongeBob out of frame.
- More Feeling – No matter how Patrick acts in their frozen Patty commercial, SpongeBob wants him to do it with more feeling.
- What Else Can a Krabby Patty Do? – SpongeBob and Patrick explore other uses for the Krabby Patty besides eating it.
- Krabby Patty Report – Perch Perkins delivers a news report on the latest sensation sweeping Bikini Bottom-frozen Krabby Patties!
- Krabby Patty Jingle – Mr. Krabs sings about all the different patties he’s made over the years, while Patrick performs to the music.
One lucky reader of the GayNYCDad award winning blog, will receive the above SpongeBob SquarePants: The Complete Ninth Season DVD!
Mandatory Entries: Sign up for my blog via subscription and confirm your subscription! Leave a comment to tell that you have done so and the RSS feed does not count.
1. Follow me on twitter www.twitter.com/gaynycdad (click above right).
2. Share this contest on your Facebook page using the button on the bottom of the post and share that link in your entry comment here.
3. Retweet this info (you can use the tweet button at the bottom of the post) and leave me a comment with a link to your retweet.
4. Retweet daily and leave a comment daily that you have done this.
5. Extra entry for leaving a comment on a non-giveaway post – you must leave a comment here as well to tell me that you have done so to get the entry.
6. Visit the GayNYCDad Facebook
page here, leave me a separate comment telling me you have done so.!
7. Follow GayNYCDad on
Instagram and leave a separate comment!!
8. Follow GayNYCDad on
Pinterest and leave a separate comment!!
9. Follow GayNYCDad on Google Plus! And leave a separate comment!!
10. Subscribe to the
GayNYCDad Youtube channel and leave me a comment here stating that
You must leave a separate comment in the comments field for each entry that you make to be entered! If you are already any of these things, to enter just leave a separate comment reminding me of that! Contest ends midnight, October 15, 2017. Prizes must be claimed within 48 hours. Maximum winnings of 2 giveaways per every 90 days. See official rules for more information.
Every entry requires a separate comment!
Thanks and good-luck.