by Mitch Chaitin
Sometimes my son thinks he is the Best Buy blogger. We have all kinds of wireless speakers around the house, and as soon as he saw these two Chromecast audio products unwrapped, he started telling me how much he needed them! And then I showed him the Spotify gift card I bought him from Best Buy, so he could play “commercial free” music with his new Chromecast Audio devices.
Because Chromecast Audio uses WiFi instead of Bluetooth, you can stream crystal clear hi res sound!
1) Listen to your favorite tunes on your speaker
-By using your phone, it’s easy to play, pause, or change the volume from anywhere in the home. And while streaming, you can still text or call without interrupting what’s playing or draining your battery.
2) Crystal clear sound, powered by the cloud
-Use Chromecast Audio to stream over Wi-Fi which has many advantages over Bluetooth including higher sound quality.
3) Enjoy hundreds of your favorite audio apps
– Stream millions of songs, radio stations, and podcasts through apps like Pandora, Spotify, YouTube Music, and Google Play Music. Find more at chromecast.com/apps
4) Play music everywhere with Multi-room
-Now you can easily fill every room in your home with synchronous music. Simply group Chromecast Audio devices together so you can listen to the same song on multiple speakers. This is a better option for my spouse who likes to play the music stations on the TV’s in all the rooms of the house.
For more information, please visit BestBuy.com!
Disclaimer: The reviewer has been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and/or received the product/service at a reduced price or for free.