Would You Be Mine?” features eight stories including “It’s Love Day!” and “Daniel’s Love Day Surprise.” In “It’s Love Day,” Daniel makes special heart cards to bring to school and hand out. While at school, some of the kids explain how they like to say “I love you” to their friends and family – Prince Wednesday likes to sing, and Miss Elaina likes to give hugs. In the story “Daniel’s Love Day Surprise,” Daniel helps his mom make a special heart-shaped pizza and finds a way to show Grandpere how much he loves him by setting up a special treasure hunt just for him featuring sparkling purple hearts. The SRP for this DVD is $12.99.
One lucky reader of the GayNYCDad award winning blog, will receive the above Daniel Tiger’s Neighborhood: Would You Be Mine? DVD From PBS KIDS!
Mandatory Entries: Sign up for my blog via subscription and confirm your subscription! Leave a comment to tell that you have done so and the RSS feed does not count.
1. Follow me on twitter www.twitter.com/gaynycdad (click above right).
2. Share this contest on your Facebook page using the button on the bottom of the post and share that link in your entry comment here.
3. Retweet this info (you can use the tweet button at the bottom of the post) and leave me a comment with a link to your retweet.
4. Retweet daily and leave a comment daily that you have done this.
5. Extra entry for leaving a comment on a non-giveaway post – you must leave a comment here as well to tell me that you have done so to get the entry.
6. Visit the GayNYCDad Facebook
page here, leave me a separate comment telling me you have done so.!
7. Follow GayNYCDad on
Instagram and leave a separate comment!!
8. Follow GayNYCDad on
Pinterest and leave a separate comment!!
9. Follow GayNYCDad on Google Plus! And leave a separate comment!!
10. Subscribe to the
GayNYCDad Youtube channel and leave me a comment here stating that
You must leave a separate comment in the comments field for each entry that you make to be entered! If you are already any of these things, to enter just leave a separate comment reminding me of that! Contest ends midnight, February 12, 2017. Prizes must be claimed within 48 hours. Maximum winnings of 2 giveaways per every 90 days. See official rules for more information.
Every entry requires a separate comment!
Thanks and good-luck.