Caillou and his friends have a lot of fun participating in sports together! When Caillou is introduced to his friends’ favorite activities, he quickly learns that playing soccer, running, and swimming isn’t always easy at first, but it’s fun to try something new. With patience and practice, Caillou becomes more confident as he gets better and stronger. By overcoming frustration and realizing that winning isn’t the most important part of playing the game, Caillou develops a healthy love of sports.
Caillou’s Big Kick
Caillou’s New Shoes
Caillou Learns to Swim
Caillou Plays Baseball
Caillou Tries Karate
Caillou’s Gym Day
Games in the Park
Caillou’s Mini Marathon
Caillou Goes Bowling
One lucky reader of the GayNYCDad award winning blog, will receive will receive the above PBS KIDS’ “CAILLOU GOES FOR THE GOLD” DVD!
Mandatory Entries: Sign up for my blog via subscription and confirm your subscription! Leave a comment to tell that you have done so and the RSS feed does not count.
1. Follow me on twitter www.twitter.com/gaynycdad (click above right).
2. Share this contest on your Facebook page using the button on the bottom of the post and share that link in your entry comment here.
3. Retweet this info (you can use the tweet button at the bottom of the post) and leave me a comment with a link to your retweet.
4. Retweet daily and leave a comment daily that you have done this.
5. Extra entry for leaving a comment on a non-giveaway post – you must leave a comment here as well to tell me that you have done so to get the entry.
6. Visit the GayNYCDad Facebook
page here, leave me a separate comment telling me you have done so!
7. Follow GayNYCDad on
Instagram and leave a separate comment!!
8. Follow GayNYCDad on
Pinterest and leave a separate comment!!
9. Follow GayNYCDad on Google Plus! And leave a separate comment!!
10. Subscribe to the
GayNYCDad Youtube channel and leave me a comment here stating that
You must leave a separate comment in the comments field for each entry that you make to be entered! If you are already any of these things, to enter just leave a separate comment reminding me of that! Contest ends midnight, July 24, 2016. Prizes must be claimed within 48 hours. Maximum winnings of 2 giveaways per every 90 days. See official rules for more information.
Every entry requires a separate comment!
Thanks and good-luck.