Pretty Little Liars is one of ABC’s hottest shows on the FreeForm channel. As a blogger I can tell it is usually popular by the social media following of the cast, millions upon millions of followers, it was the #1 most tweeted TV cable telecast of 2015! I investigated because I was lucky enough to meet this folks at the recent Comic Con and chat with them about this exciting sixth season! More information on that and a fuller review of this DVD set can be found on my Pretty Little Liars review post from last week!
This is the season that was split in two. “A” was brought to justice (again), and then there was a break. When we came back Pretty Little Liars had jumped five years into the future. My full review of the Season Six DVD set is here, I explain how the cast did an amazing job of portraying characters that aged five years, and they did it overnight. There was no break in work for them, one day they were portraying characters that were 18 and the next day they had to portray these same characters at the age of 23.
This is the DVD set where the drama of the prior five years ends, and a new one starts for our PLL’s, and now they have to deal with this drama as adults! The drama:
One lucky reader of the GayNYCDad award winning blog, will receive the above Pretty Little Liars: The Complete Sixth Season DVD Set, featuring all 21 episodes:
1. Game On, Charles
2. Songs of Innocence
3. Songs of Experience
4. Don’t Look Now
5. She’s No Angel
6. No Stone Unturned
7. O Brother, Where Art Thou
9. Last Dance
10. Game Over, Charles
11. Five Years Forward (special) My Favorite!
12. Of Late I Think of Rosewood
13. Charlotte’s Web
14. The Gloves Are On
15. New Guys, New Lies
16. Do Not Disturb
17. Where Somebody Waits for Me
18. We’ve All Got Baggage
19. Burn This
20. Did You Miss Me?
21. Hush, Hush, Sweet Little Liars
Mandatory Entries: Sign up for my blog via subscription and confirm your subscription! Leave a comment to tell that you have done so and the RSS feed does not count.
1. Follow me on twitter www.twitter.com/gaynycdad (click above right).
2. Share this contest on your Facebook page using the button on the bottom of the post and share that link in your entry comment here.
3. Retweet this info (you can use the tweet button at the bottom of the post) and leave me a comment with a link to your retweet.
4. Retweet daily and leave a comment daily that you have done this.
5. Extra entry for leaving a comment on a non-giveaway post – you must leave a comment here as well to tell me that you have done so to get the entry.
6. Visit GayNYCDad Facebook
page here, leave me a separate comment telling me you have done so.!
7. Follow GayNYCDad on
Instagram and leave a separate comment!!
8. Follow GayNYCDad on
Pinterest and leave a separate comment!!
9. Follow GayNYCDad on Google Plus! And leave a separate comment!!
10. Subscribe to the
GayNYCDad Youtube channel and leave me a comment here stating that
You must leave a separate comment in the comments field for each entry that you make to be entered! If you are already any of these things, to enter just leave a separate comment reminding me of that! Contest ends midnight, May 1, 2016. Prizes must be claimed within 48 hours. Maximum winnings of 2 giveaways per every 90 days. See official rules for more information.
Every entry requires a separate comment!
Thanks and good-luck.