Rise and shine! Soft and scrumptious muffins always make for a great breakfast treat! Joining the best-selling Entenmann’s® Little Bites® Muffins are the NEW! Little Bites Cinnamon French Toast Muffins. The Little Bites Cinnamon French Toast Muffins are the newest addition to the Little Bites seasonal line, and will be available starting February – May 2016. These delicious golden baked snacks are made with just a hint of cinnamon and infused with maple syrup, making the perfect breakfast delight.
In a morning rush? Grab a pouch on your way out the door, Little Bites are always #GoodtoGo. To make breakfast a little more special, heat up the Little Bites Cinnamon French Toast Muffins in the microwave! Remove the Little Bites from the pouch, place them on a microwave-safe plate and microwave the Muffins for 7 seconds on high. Always make sure to test the Little Bites to ensure they are cool enough to eat and enjoy! The delicious taste of warm cinnamon french toast muffins are sure to please!
Mornings aren’t always so hectic! Maureen Sticco from Entenmann’s bakery has shared fun and tasty DIY’s using the new Muffins that the whole family will love. Check out the Little Bites French Toast Breakfast Sliders, made with wholesome yogurt and fruit, here! For more delicious recipe ideas using Entenmann’s Little Bites, make sure to visit the Little Bites Facebook page.
Entenmann’s Little Bites pouches of baked snacks have been making people smile for over 15 years! Everyone in the family will be sure to pack a pouch! Over 1 million Little Bites bite-sized baked snacks are consumed each year. That’s a lot of yumminess!
Entenmann’s Little Bites are pre-portioned, good choice, multi-piece snacks that satisfy both parents and kids. Every Little Bites pouch is filled with bite-sized baked muffins that contain 0g trans fat, no high fructose corn syrup, are certified Kosher and most Little Bites are 200 calories per pouch or less!
One hint for the winner, I have been known to use my Entenmann’s coupons at the one big box store that accepts manufacturers coupons. I get the supersized box of Entenmann’s Little Bites, and have been known to contribute that to my son’s middle school Halloween and Valentine’s Day dances for them to use as a fundraiser. They sell out before anything else! Paul also has a friend who is a Little Bites fanatic and always gets that huge box full as part of his birthday gift! Everyone is a fan of Little Bites, and this new flavor is sure to be a huge hit!
And again, infused with maple syrup!
One lucky reader of the GayNYCDad award winning blog, will receive Entenmann’s French Toast Little Bites $40 Prize Pack which includes 2 new boxes of the French Toast Muffins, 4 Little Bites coupons and one I Love Little bites Draw String Bag.
Mandatory Entries: Sign up for my blog via subscription and confirm your subscription! Leave a comment to tell that you have done so and the RSS feed does not count.
1. Follow me on twitter www.twitter.com/gaynycdad (click above right).
2. Share this contest on your Facebook page using the button on the bottom of the post and share that link in your entry comment here.
3. Retweet this info (you can use the tweet button at the bottom of the post) and leave me a comment with a link to your retweet.
4. Retweet daily and leave a comment daily that you have done this.
5. Extra entry for leaving a comment on a non-giveaway post – you must leave a comment here as well to tell me that you have done so to get the entry.
6. Visit my Facebook page here, leave me a separate comment telling me you have done so.
7. Follow me on Instagram and leave a separate comment!
8. Follow me on Pinterest and leave a separate comment!
9. Follow me on Google Plus! And leave a separate comment!
10. Subscribe to my Youtube channel and leave me a comment here stating that you did!
You must leave a separate comment in the comments field for each entry that you make to be entered! If you are already any of these things, to enter just leave a separate comment reminding me of that! Contest ends midnight, February 14, 2016. Prizes must be claimed within 48 hours. Maximum winnings of 2 giveaways per every 90 days. See official rules for more information.
Every entry requires a separate comment!
Thanks and good-luck.