- Shimmer and Shine: Abraca-Genie – Leah notices Zac’s magic tricks aren’t going quite so well, so she calls on her genies for some real magic assistance. Shimmer and Shine don’t get the tricks right either, and suddenly more than a rabbit pops out of Zac’s hat– a whole zoo of animals! The girls have to find a way to fix the magical mess before Zac’s big performance.
- PAW Patrol: Pups Leave Marshall Home Alone/ Pups Save the Mischievous Kitten – While at the Lookout by himself, Marshall gets a distress call– Katie’s kittens are on the loose! Can Marshall use all the Pup Packs to save the day on his own? / To win the Spotless Town award, the PAW Patrol pups must save Adventure Bay from Mayor Humdinger’s naughty Kitten Catastrophe Crew!
- Dora and Friends: Puppy Princess Rescue – When the Puppy Princess of Doggie Land goes missing, it’s up to Dora, all her friends, and their puppies to settle a feud between the canines and the cranky cats!
- Fresh Beat Band of Spies: Bunnies Go Bananas – When a bundle of bunnies accidentally turn Bo Monkey’s banana plant into a gigantic banana monster, the Fresh Beat Band of Spies must work together to create an antidote solution before it’s too late!
- Bubble Guppies: Bubble Kitty! – Molly and Gil find a lost kitten named Bubble Kitty and the Guppies learn that house cats are related to big cats. When Bubble Kitty’s owner calls, the kids take Bubble Kitty home to Meownt Rushmore, a rocky tribute to cats!
- Blue’s Clues: ¡Un Día Con Plum! – A visit from Plum, Periwinkle’s bilingual friend, gets kids to learn new Spanish words. Meanwhile, Plum and Periwinkle are building a marionetta together and kids play Blue’s Clues to figure out what kind of marionetta Blue thinks it should be. Kids figure out what certain words mean in Spanish by helping to identify missing body parts from Plum and Periwinkle’s marionetta.
One lucky reader of the GayNYCDad award winning blog, will receive the above NickelodeonDVD’s Nickelodeon Favorites: Whiskers and Paws DVD!
Mandatory Entries: Sign up for my blog via subscription and confirm your subscription! Leave a comment to tell that you have done so and the RSS feed does not count.
1. Follow me on twitter www.twitter.com/gaynycdad (click above right).
2. Share this contest on your Facebook page using the button on the bottom of the post and share that link in your entry comment here.
3. Retweet this info (you can use the tweet button at the bottom of the post) and leave me a comment with a link to your retweet.
4. Retweet daily and leave a comment daily that you have done this.
5. Extra entry for leaving a comment on a non-giveaway post – you must leave a comment here as well to tell me that you have done so to get the entry.
6. Visit my Facebook page here, leave me a separate comment telling me you have done so.
7. Follow me on Instagram and leave a separate comment!
8. Follow me on Pinterest and leave a separate comment!
9. Follow me on Google Plus! And leave a separate comment!
10. Subscribe to my Youtube channel and leave me a comment here stating that you did!
You must leave a separate comment in the comments field for each entry that you make to be entered! If you are already any of these things, to enter just leave a separate comment reminding me of that! Contest ends midnight, January 31, 2016. Prizes must be claimed within 48 hours. Maximum winnings of 2 giveaways per every 90 days. See official rules for more information.
Every entry requires a separate comment!
Thanks and good-luck.