¡Todos juntos! It’s time to join Dora and her new friends on all of their original adventures with the DVD release of Dora and Friends: The Complete First Season. In this brand-new, bilingual release of the entire first season of Dora and Friends, fans see their beloved Latina heroine living in the city, attending school and at the center of a group of friends who work together to give back to the community. Armed with a magical charm bracelet, trusty Map App, and the strength that comes from working with smart, funny, and supportive friends, Dora is always ready to save the day, solve problems, speak (and teach!) Spanish, and go on real-life and magical adventures.
- DISC 1 (Dora and Friends)
- We Save a Pirate Ship! – To save the Pirate Festival, Dora and her friends have to rescue an old ship from nasty pirates who want its treasure.
- The Magic Ring – Dora, Pablo and Naiya travel to ancient times to break the spell of a magic ring that’s shrunk them.
- The Royal Ball – Dora and Alana help take an eager, but nervous, talking box to the princess and find dresses for their Royal Ball.
- Dance Party – Dora, Alana and Pablo help Celia convince her daddy, the mayor, to allow dancing again in the land of Baila.
- DISC 2 (Dora and Friends: Doggie Day!)
- Doggie Day! – Dora, Alana, and Pablo help Celia convince her daddy, the mayor, to allow dancing again in the land of Baila.
- Magic Land! – Before their magic show can start, Dora and Pablo must face off with the mean magician, Víctor, to get Dora’s papi’s magic hat back.
- Dora Saves Opera Land – Dora, Emma, and Pablo have to defeat la Diva of Opera Land to get back the last page of Emma’s opera for her grandmother’s birthday.
- Puppet Theater – Dora and Kate have to save the Littlest Piggy in Puppet Land before their puppet show.
- DISC 3:
- The Search for Mono – Dora, Pablo, and Kate travel to a magical train station to find Mono, Miguel’s lost lovie, before his bedtime.
- Dora in Clock Land – When the zoo clock breaks down, Dora, Emma, Pablo and four musical zoo clock animals journey to Clock Land to find a magic key to wind their broken clock.
- Mystery of the Magic Horses – Dora and Naiya have to outwit bandits to save a herd of lost horses and return them back to the city farm.
- Magical Mermaid Adventures – Dora and her friends transform into mermaids in order to prevent the meanest mermaid in the ocean, la Sirena Mala, from taking everyone’s treasure.
- Buddy Race – When Dora’s racing buddy Alana gets hurt, it’s up to Dora and her friends to team up and win a special buddy race that goes throughout the city.
- Dragon in the School – In this never before seen episode, when Dora discovers a baby dragon and his mother living in her school’s basement, she and her friends must defend the dragons from a wizard who wants to control them.
- DISC 4:
- Trick or Treat – Dora, Kate and Emma must save the monster and ghosts’ big Halloween party from a witch who thinks she wasn’t invited.
- S’more Camping – While camping, Dora and her friends meet a marshmallow-obsessed dragon with a bellyache. They must get him back into shape so he can defend a fairy world.
- Puppy Princess Rescue – Dora, her friends and their puppies all journey to Doggie Land to save a Puppy Princess from a gang of cranky cats.
- We Save the Music – Dora, Emma and Pablo take three talking, broken instruments to Mama Música so she can fix them.
My son grew up with Dora and learned Spanish from her! Well, Dora has grown up a little bit and this is the complete first season of her new series! A must own item for everyone, get it for the holidays!
One lucky reader of the GayNYCDad award winning blog, will receive the above NickelodeonDVD’s Dora and Friends: The Complete First Season & Bilingual DVD!
Mandatory Entries: Sign up for my blog via subscription and confirm your subscription! Leave a comment to tell that you have done so and the RSS feed does not count.
1. Follow me on twitter www.twitter.com/gaynycdad (click above right).
2. Share this contest on your Facebook page using the button on the bottom of the post and share that link in your entry comment here.
3. Retweet this info (you can use the tweet button at the bottom of the post) and leave me a comment with a link to your retweet.
4. Retweet daily and leave a comment daily that you have done this.
5. Extra entry for leaving a comment on a non-giveaway post – you must leave a comment here as well to tell me that you have done so to get the entry.
6. Visit my Facebook page here, leave me a separate comment telling me you have done so.
7. Follow me on Instagram and leave a separate comment!
8. Follow me on Pinterest and leave a separate comment!
9. Follow me on Google Plus! And leave a separate comment!
10. Subscribe to my Youtube channel and leave me a comment here stating that you did!
You must leave a separate comment in the comments field for each entry that you make to be entered! If you are already any of these things, to enter just leave a separate comment reminding me of that! Contest ends midnight, December 20, 2015. Prizes must be claimed within 48 hours. Maximum winnings of 2 giveaways per every 90 days. See official rules for more information.
Every entry requires a separate comment!
Thanks and good-luck.