Created by world-famous composer and cellist, Maestro Philip Sheppard, Compose Yourself allows anyone to play with music and create a world-class composition.
Arrange the cards in a nice visual pattern, enter the codes on this site and hear your piece played by a full symphony Orchestra at Abbey Road Studios. There are over 1 billion melodies you can create!
Compose Yourself brings out the music in everyone, especially children with no musical experience, and builds new thinking skills such as creativity, expression and confidence:
Arrange the cards to make an interesting visual pattern for your composition.
Enter codes from the music cards into the Compose Yourself website.
Hear your piece played by a symphony orchestra, make changes and listen again. Once you’re happy, download an MP3 (desktop only) or print out sheet music.
Share your composition via any social network or email. Impress family and friends!
For more information, please visit their website!
One lucky reader of the GayNYCDad award winning blog, will receive the above “Compose Yourself” Music Card Game from ThinkFun!
Mandatory Entries: Sign up for my blog via subscription and confirm your subscription! Leave a comment to tell that you have done so and the RSS feed does not count.
1. Follow me on twitter www.twitter.com/gaynycdad (click above right).
2. Share this contest on your Facebook page using the button on the bottom of the post and share that link in your entry comment here.
3. Retweet this info (you can use the tweet button at the bottom of the post) and leave me a comment with a link to your retweet.
4. Retweet daily and leave a comment daily that you have done this.
5. Extra entry for leaving a comment on a non-giveaway post – you must leave a comment here as well to tell me that you have done so to get the entry.
6. Visit my Facebook page here, leave me a separate comment telling me you have done so.
7. Follow me on Instagram and leave a separate comment!
8. Follow me on Pinterest and leave a separate comment!
9. Follow me on Google Plus! And leave a separate comment!
10. Subscribe to my Youtube channel and leave me a comment here stating that you did!
You must leave a separate comment in the comments field for each entry that you make to be entered! If you are already any of these things, to enter just leave a separate comment reminding me of that! Contest ends midnight, December 6, 2015. Prizes must be claimed within 48 hours. Maximum winnings of 2 giveaways per every 90 days. See official rules for more information.
Every entry requires a separate comment!
Thanks and good-luck.