Halloween is right around the corner, which means it’s time to unleash your inner creativity. Instead of playing dress-up, Memorex, in partnership with the creators of SHARKNADO, invite consumers to “make-a-scene” with actor Joey Lawrence for a once-in-a-lifetime chance to break into Hollywood.
Joey Lawrence from one of my favorite ABC Family TV shows, Melissa & Joey!
The “Memorex Lives!” online video contest is inviting consumers to create a “make-a-scene” video featuring a Hollywood actor for a once in a lifetime chance at breaking into Hollywood. Giving the “Memorex Lives!” make-a-scene video contest its Hollywood touch is actor, singer, and producer Joey Lawrence who partnered with Memorex-CE to play the role of superhero action star Brock Firestone, leader of “The Resistance” against The Evil Empire (tech giants). In the video, Lawrence’s character Brock Firestone urges millennials to join “The Resistance” by only buying fairly priced Memorex products that deliver the same level of entertainment for less than what the premium brands are demanding.
Participants are encouraged to visit www.memorexlives.com where they can upload and insert seven 10-20 second entertaining homemade video clips to “make-a-scene” with Joey Lawrence as fictional, action-hero movie star Brock Firestone. The goal for every participant is to create the ultimate scene about joining “The Resistance” against The Evil Empire of tech giants who are taking over the world with overpriced products.
One lucky Grand Prize winner will win a walk-on role in a 2016 production by The Asylum – the creators of SHARKNADO and Z Nation – plus a 55” 4K UHDTV, an invitation to audition for a speaking role and schedule a screenwriter pitch meeting with The Asylum producers.
Z Nation is one of the smartest zombie TV shows ever produced, that was all I needed to know! These are folks I would love to work with, i am going to enter as well!
The “Memorex Lives!” video contest is simple:
1) Visit www.memorexlives.com and review the video clips featuring actor/singer/producer Joey Lawrence, who plays the role of superhero action star Brock Firestone, leader of “The Resistance” against The Evil Empire.
2) Film your own hilarious or haunting clips on your iPhone, webcam or Red camera and upload them into the film editor.
3) Enter now through December 10, 2015 and share with your friends! 10 finalists will be chosen to compete against each other by popular vote starting December 17, 2015.
The top three videos will win a prize!
Grand Prize* * Walk on role in a production produced by The Asylum * An invitation to audition for a speaking role in a production produced by The Asylum * Schedule a script pitch meeting with producers at The Asylum * Memorex CrystalVision Ultra 55″ 4K UHDTV w/ sound bar and subwoofer , Second Place Prize * 42″ Memorex CrystalVision HDTV w/ sound bar and subwoofer Third Place Prize * 32″ Memorex CrystalVision HDTV
Grand Prize Winner will be provided Transportation and accommodations for two people to Los Angeles, CA for two nights to receive their walk on role and pitch session. Airfare and rental car will be provided for those living in the 50 States and cannot be exchanged for its cash value. For complete contest rules and to learn more about the “Memorex Lives!” video contest, visit www.memorexlives.com
One lucky reader of the GayNYCDad award winning blog, will receive a Memorex 9” Tablet Powered by Android!
1.2Ghz Quad-Core Processor
16GB Flash Memory / 1GB DDR3
Lollipop operating system
9” HD Touch Screen with 1024×600 Resolution
3500mAH Lithium-ion Battery
0.3MP Front – 2MP Rear
Built-In 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi
3.5mm Standard Headphone Jack
IN THE BOX
Leatherette USB Keyboard carrying case
micro USB to USB cable
Quick Start Guide
Mandatory Entries: Sign up for my blog via subscription and confirm your subscription! Leave a comment to tell that you have done so and the RSS feed does not count.
1. Follow me on twitter www.twitter.com/gaynycdad (click above right).
2. Share this contest on your Facebook page using the button on the bottom of the post and share that link in your entry comment here.
3. Retweet this info (you can use the tweet button at the bottom of the post) and leave me a comment with a link to your retweet.
4. Retweet daily and leave a comment daily that you have done this.
5. Extra entry for leaving a comment on a non-giveaway post – you must leave a comment here as well to tell me that you have done so to get the entry.
6. Visit my Facebook page here, leave me a separate comment telling me you have done so.
7. Follow me on Instagram and leave a separate comment!
8. Follow me on Pinterest and leave a separate comment!
9. Follow me on Google Plus! And leave a separate comment!
10. Subscribe to my Youtube channel and leave me a comment here stating that you did!
You must leave a separate comment in the comments field for each entry that you make to be entered! If you are already any of these things, to enter just leave a separate comment reminding me of that! Contest ends midnight, November 22, 2015. Prizes must be claimed within 48 hours. Maximum winnings of 2 giveaways per every 90 days. See official rules for more information.
Every entry requires a separate comment!
Thanks and good-luck.