Movember is right around the corner and as you prepare to “MOVE,” Panasonic and Jack Black want to support your efforts. Whether trying to maintain your five o’clock shadow or growing an epic ‘stache, having the right shaving tools is a Movember must. Panasonic and Jack Black would love to send one of my readers the ultimate grooming kit!
Panasonic ES-RT77-S Arc3 Electric Shaver & Trimmer:
• 3-Blade Foil Cutting System to capture stubborn or hard to reach hairs
• Ultra-sharp 30-degree Nanotech™ inner blades cut hair at the root for a close shave
• Sharp, 45-degree slide-up trimmer
• Fast, linear motor operates at 10,000 RPM to cut through the thickest of beards
• Multi-fit Arc Foil follow the contours of the face for efficient coverage and allows for movement in circular motion
• Multi-flex™ Pivoting Head conforms to neck and jaw area
• Wet/dry operation offers the convenience of shaving in the shower or solely with foam or gel
• Separate comb attachment with 5 settings (1.0-7.0 mm) for trimming your mustache or sideburns
• Hypo-allergenic, stainless steel blades and foils provide a close shave without irritation
• Li-ion battery offers one hour charge time and 50 minute cordless operation so you can take your shaver on the go
• 100% washable
• MSRP: $129.99
A great shaver for home and for on the go. I love that the trimmer is also included, sometimes on long vacations my family insists I use that feature on my goatee!
More information about the full line of Panasonic grooming products is available at www.shop.panasonic.com.
Double-Duty Face Moisturizer SPF 20 with Blue Algae Extract & Sea Parsley:
The perfect daily moisturizer for the active guy! Double-Duty Face Moisturizer is an advanced facial treatment product with a built in SPF 20 sunscreen. The emollient formula provides lasting hydration to skin, without oiliness or heaviness. Blue Algae Extract, a rich source of Vitamin E and minerals, combined with Sea Parsley, an effective anti-irritant containing Vitamins A and C, help visibly improve the overall appearance of skin. This moisturizer offers broad-spectrum UVA and UVB protection plus potent anti-oxidants to help shield skin from premature aging due to sun exposure. The lotion is also fragrance-free and colorant-free.
PureScience® formulas lock in nature’s best – using a blend of naturally derived, gentle surfactants and certified organic ingredients. Sulfate-free. Paraben-free. Fragrance-free. Made in the U.S.A.
• Advanced Moisturizing Complex – an exceptional complex that locks moisture into the skin, and forms a protective barrier to retain moisture.
• Blue Algae Extract – a rich source of vitamin E, known to be effective in reducing skin redness.
• Sea Parsley – a potent anti-irritant that contains a combination of naturally occurring vitamins (A & C) and minerals which work together to improve skin appearance.
• Coll-Age – promotes skin renewal by stimulating healthy collagen production
• UVA and UVB absorbers (including Parsol 1789).
Apply a nickel size amount of Double-Duty Face Moisturizer on face and neck. Use daily – in the morning for daily protection from sun, in the evening to hydrate and moisturize dry skin. Price: $17.50 (1.5 oz), $28 (3.3 oz)
Availability: Double-Duty Face Moisturizer is available at Neiman Marcus, Nordstrom, Bloomingdales, Sephora, Saks Fifth Avenue and at www.getjackblack.com
If it is good enough for my pal Jack Black, it is good enough for me. Yes we are pals, I saw him several times a few weeks back as we promoted his new Goosebumps movie!
One lucky reader of the GayNYCDad award winning blog, will receive the above Panasonic’s wet/dry Arc 3 shaver with pop up trimmer and Jack Black’s Double-Duty Face Moisturizer SPF 20!
Mandatory Entries: Sign up for my blog via subscription and confirm your subscription! Leave a comment to tell that you have done so and the RSS feed does not count.
1. Follow me on twitter www.twitter.com/gaynycdad (click above right).
2. Share this contest on your Facebook page using the button on the bottom of the post and share that link in your entry comment here.
3. Retweet this info (you can use the tweet button at the bottom of the post) and leave me a comment with a link to your retweet.
4. Retweet daily and leave a comment daily that you have done this.
5. Extra entry for leaving a comment on a non-giveaway post – you must leave a comment here as well to tell me that you have done so to get the entry.
6. Visit my Facebook page here, leave me a separate comment telling me you have done so.
7. Follow me on Instagram and leave a separate comment!
8. Follow me on Pinterest and leave a separate comment!
9. Follow me on Google Plus! And leave a separate comment!
10. Subscribe to my Youtube channel and leave me a comment here stating that you did!
You must leave a separate comment in the comments field for each entry that you make to be entered! If you are already any of these things, to enter just leave a separate comment reminding me of that! Contest ends midnight, November 22, 2015. Prizes must be claimed within 48 hours. Maximum winnings of 2 giveaways per every 90 days. See official rules for more information.
Every entry requires a separate comment!
Thanks and good-luck.