Nickelodeon’s newest DVD, Let’s Learn: Kindness sets out to teach some of life’s biggest lessons including good manners and forgiveness. This delightful DVD features six super-polite episodes of Nickelodeon’s popular franchises Wallykazam!, Bubble Guppies, Dora the Explorer, Team Umizoomi, Blue’s Clues and Ni Hao, Kai-lan as the characters learn the values of friendship, manners, teamwork and more! With over 140 minutes of social-skills fun plus a bonus educational worksheet for on-the-go learning, Let’s Learn: Kindness is a must-have for every growing and loving child. Created by Nickelodeon and distributed by Paramount Home Media Distribution, Let’s Learn: Kindness will be available on DVD on July 21, 2015 for the suggested retail price of $14.99.
Let’s Learn: Kindness includes the following episodes:
- Wallykazam! – “Totally Swamped” – Wally’s grumpy neighbor, Stan of the Swamp, won’t give back his new glider unless Wally can make him laugh– a real challenge since Wally has never even seen Stan smile! Can Wally use his magic stick to make “M” words that’ll get a chuckle out of the swamp monster?
- Bubble Guppies – “The Glitter Games!” – Molly helps Demanda, an aspiring princess, with her manners. Together they’ll become true princesses in the hallowed Glitter Games!
- Dora the Explorer– “Por Favor!” – Dora and Boots read a fairytale about a young kinkajou, a cute and cuddly forest creature, who is destined to be king. The kinkajou loses his crown because he doesn’t know the magic words “por favor.” Dora and Boots set off to teach the kinkajou the magic words. Along the way, they encounter knights, dragons and talking drawbridges.
- Team Umizoomi– “Stolen Lunches!” – The team is visiting their friend’s school when The TroubleMakers steal all the kids’ lunches! Milli, Geo and Bot take off in hot pursuit to get the lunches back before The TroubleMakers reach their secret picnic spot.
- Blue’s Clues– “Blue’s Sad Day” – Something is making Blue sad, so we play Blue’s Clues to figure out what it is. Along the way, we help our Felt Friends label their feelings and skidoo into Blue’s school to help her classmates figure out how to resolve difficult situations and emotions.
- Ni Hao, Kai Lan– “Kai-Lan’s Carnival” – Kai-Lan and her friends wake up early today because there’s a carnival in the backyard with game booths, prizes and rides! Stompy the elephant is almost finished building a Rollercoaster Rocket Ride that everyone wants to ride. When Rintoo and Hoho throw some balls at another game booth, they accidentally break Stompy’s rocket. It’s up to Kai-Lan and the viewer to help Rintoo and Hoho realize that if they cause a problem for someone else, they need to say sorry and help to fix it.
One lucky reader of the GayNYCDad award winning blog, will receive the above NickelodeonDVD’s, Let’s Learn: Kindness DVD!
Mandatory Entry: Sign up for my blog via subscription and confirm your subscription! Leave a comment to tell that you have done so and the RSS feed does not count.
1. Follow me on twitter www.twitter.com/gaynycdad (click above right).
2. Share this contest on your Facebook page using the button on the bottom of the post and share that link in your entry comment here.
3. Retweet this info (you can use the tweet button at the bottom of the post) and leave me a comment with a link to your retweet.
4. Retweet daily and leave a comment daily that you have done this.
5. Extra entry for leaving a comment on a non-giveaway post – you must leave a comment here as well to tell me that you have done so to get the entry.
6. Visit my Facebook page here, leave me a separate comment telling me you have done so.
7. Follow me on Instagram and leave a separate comment!
8. Follow me on Pinterest and leave a separate comment!
9. Follow me on Google Plus! And leave a separate comment!
10. Subscribe to my Youtube channel and leave me a comment here stating that you did!
You must leave a separate comment in the comments field for each entry that you make to be entered! If you are already any of these things, to enter just leave a separate comment reminding me of that! Contest ends midnight, July 19, 2015. Prizes must be claimed within 48 hours. Maximum winnings of 2 giveaways per every 90 days. See official rules for more information.
Every entry requires a separate comment!
Thanks and good-luck.