In DIGIMON TAMERS (season 3 of the in-demand franchise) a new generation of Digidestined take over protecting the Digital World from evil Digimon. Through a new gadget called the D-Arc, Takato and his friends can draw Digimon and make them come to life with one swipe through the D-Arc. After creating new Digimon, Takato and his friends battle constant evil, finally defeating the last major threat. They all return to the Real World only to find another portal to the Digital World in jeopardy..
One lucky reader of the GayNYCDad award winning blog, will receive the above Digimon Tamers Volume 1! 3 DVD Collection!
Mandatory Entry: Sign up for my blog via subscription and confirm your subscription! Leave a comment to tell that you have done so and the RSS feed does not count.
1. Follow me on twitter www.twitter.com/gaynycdad (click above right).
2. Share this contest on your Facebook page using the button on the bottom of the post and share that link in your entry comment here.
3. Retweet this info (you can use the tweet button at the bottom of the post) and leave me a comment with a link to your retweet.
4. Retweet daily and leave a comment daily that you have done this.
5. Extra entry for leaving a comment on a non-giveaway post – you must leave a comment here as well to tell me that you have done so to get the entry.
6. Visit my Facebook page here, leave me a separate comment telling me you have done so.
7. Follow me on Instagram and leave a separate comment!
8. Follow me on Pinterest and leave a separate comment!
9. Follow me on Google Plus! And leave a separate comment!
10. Subscribe to my Youtube channel and leave me a comment here stating that you did!
You must leave a separate comment in the comments field for each entry that you make to be entered! If you are already any of these things, to enter just leave a separate comment reminding me of that! Contest ends midnight, July 12, 2015. Prizes must be claimed within 48 hours. Maximum winnings of 2 giveaways per every 90 days. See official rules for more information.
Every entry requires a separate comment!
Thanks and good-luck.