Having a brother or sister isn’t always easy, but Max & Ruby show the importance of working together, and resolving differences in respectful and supportive ways, in the brand new DVD, Max & Ruby: Sharing & Caring. The DVD features 12 “tails,” each with an important lesson that helps preschoolers develop important social skills, including kindness and listening. Created by Nickelodeon and distributed by Paramount Home Media, Max & Ruby: Sharing & Caring will be available in the U.S. on June 2, 2015.
Max & Ruby: Sharing & Caring includes the following episodes:
Picture Perfect/ Detective Ruby/ Superbunny Saves the Cake
Max’s Ride/ Max on Guard/ Ruby’s Real Tea Party
The Bunny Who Cried Lobster/ Max and the Three Bears/ Little Ruby Hen
Ruby’s Autograph/ A Toy for Baby Huffington/ Max’s Big Dig
One lucky reader of the GayNYCDad award winning blog, will receive the above Max & Ruby: Sharing & Caring DVD!
Mandatory Entry: Sign up for my blog via subscription and confirm your subscription! Leave a comment to tell that you have done so and the RSS feed does not count.
1. Follow me on twitter www.twitter.com/gaynycdad (click above right).
2. Share this contest on your Facebook page using the button on the bottom of the post and share that link in your entry comment here.
3. Retweet this info (you can use the tweet button at the bottom of the post) and leave me a comment with a link to your retweet.
4. Retweet daily and leave a comment daily that you have done this.
5. Extra entry for leaving a comment on a non-giveaway post – you must leave a comment here as well to tell me that you have done so to get the entry.
6. Visit my Facebook page here, leave me a separate comment telling me you have done so.
7. Follow me on Instagram and leave a separate comment!
8. Follow me on Pinterest and leave a separate comment!
9. Follow me on Google Plus! And leave a separate comment!
10. Subscribe to my Youtube channel and leave me a comment here stating that you did!
You must leave a separate comment in the comments field for each entry that you make to be entered! If you are already any of these things, to enter just leave a separate comment reminding me of that! Contest ends midnight, June 7, 2015. Prizes must be claimed within 48 hours. Maximum winnings of 2 giveaways per every 90 days. See official rules for more information.
Every entry requires a separate comment!
Thanks and good-luck.