Nickelodeon’s hit preschool literacy series Wallykazam! makes its DVD debut on April 28, 2015. The series follows the adventures of Wally and his pet dragon, Norville, who live in a forest among giants, goblins and other fantastical creatures. Wally has a magic stick that makes words come to life on the screen playfully transforming the world around him. Wallykazam! is Nickelodeon’s first preschool series that embeds a literacy curriculum into a full-length story, introducing skills such as letter and sound identification, rhyming, vocabulary development and comprehension strategies. Each of the four adventures features a new set of words and the DVD contains a free gift with purchase of customizable Wallykazam! name labels while supplies last. Created by Nickelodeon and distributed by Paramount Home Media Distribution, Wallykazam! will be available on DVD on April 28, 2015 for the suggested retail price of $14.99.
Wallykazam! includes the following episodes:
- Naptime for Borgelorp – Wally uses magic words to help tire out Ogre Doug’s hyper and unpredictable pet Borgelorp.
- Castle Caper – Wally must oust Bobgoblin from a castle intended for his pet dragon, Norville.
- Victor the Villain – While pretending to be superheroes, Wally and Norville decide they need a real villain to match wits with and conjure up, Victor the Villain.
- The Switching Stone – Wally, Norville and Gina Giant find a magical “switching stone” that’s a lot of fun until it turns Bobgoblin into a giant.
One lucky reader of the GayNYCDad award winning blog, will receive the above Nickelodeon’s Wallykazam! DVD!
Mandatory Entry: Sign up for my blog via subscription and confirm your subscription! Leave a comment to tell that you have done so and the RSS feed does not count.
1. Follow me on twitter www.twitter.com/gaynycdad (click above right).
2. Share this contest on your Facebook page using the button on the bottom of the post and share that link in your entry comment here.
3. Retweet this info (you can use the tweet button at the bottom of the post) and leave me a comment with a link to your retweet.
4. Retweet daily and leave a comment daily that you have done this.
5. Extra entry for leaving a comment on a non-giveaway post – you must leave a comment here as well to tell me that you have done so to get the entry.
6. Visit my Facebook page here, leave me a separate comment telling me you have done so.
7. Follow me on Instagram and leave a separate comment!
8. Follow me on Pinterest and leave a separate comment!
9. Follow me on Google Plus! And leave a separate comment!
10. Subscribe to my Youtube channel and leave me a comment here stating that you did!
You must leave a separate comment in the comments field for each entry that you make to be entered! If you are already any of these things, to enter just leave a separate comment reminding me of that! Contest ends midnight, May 3, 2015. Prizes must be claimed within 48 hours. Maximum winnings of 2 giveaways per every 90 days. See official rules for more information.
Every entry requires a separate comment!
Thanks and good-luck.