When it comes to those busy days with your toddler, simple is better. That’s why we’ve invented this unique, space-saving, 2-in-1 toy that makes it super easy for you to play, stow, and go! Don’t be fooled by the convenience, though – this fun fold-out car and 5 removable gears provide plenty of developmental play opportunities for your little engineer.
Play, stow, and go with this 2-in-1 car and gear toy for your little engineer
5 removable and stackable gears with 9 places to arrange them
Open the car to build a hand-powered sequence of spinning gears
Close the car for classic rollin’ vehicle play
Gears snap inside the car for space-saving storage and portability
Ages 12 months and up
One lucky reader of the GayNYCDad award winning blog, will receive the above Playskool Roll ‘n Gears Car!
Mandatory Entry: Sign up for my blog via subscription and confirm your subscription! Leave a comment to tell that you have done so and the RSS feed does not count.
1. Follow me on twitter www.twitter.com/gaynycdad (click above right).
2. Share this contest on your Facebook page using the button on the bottom of the post and share that link in your entry comment here.
3. Retweet this info (you can use the tweet button at the bottom of the post) and leave me a comment with a link to your retweet.
4. Retweet daily and leave a comment daily that you have done this.
5. Extra entry for leaving a comment on a non-giveaway post – you must leave a comment here as well to tell me that you have done so to get the entry.
6. Visit my Facebook page here, leave me a separate comment telling me you have done so.
7. Follow me on Instagram and leave a separate comment!
8. Follow me on Pinterest and leave a separate comment!
9. Follow me on Google Plus! And leave a separate comment!
10. Subscribe to my Youtube channel and leave me a comment here stating that you did!
You must leave a separate comment in the comments field for each entry that you make to be entered! If you are already any of these things, to enter just leave a separate comment reminding me of that! Contest ends midnight, April 26, 2015. Prizes must be claimed within 48 hours. Maximum winnings of 2 giveaways per every 90 days. See official rules for more information.
Every entry requires a separate comment!
Thanks and good-luck.