“MasterChef Junior gives the best junior home cooks in America the chance to showcase their culinary abilities and passion for food through a series of delicious challenges. Each episode, host and award-winning chef Gordon Ramsay is joined by restaurateur Joe Bastianich and acclaimed chef Graham Elliot on the MasterChef Junior judging panel.”
I am a big fan of the Bastianich family restaurants in NYC!
Season 3 returned Tuesday, January 6 at 8/7c on FOX. During this time of year, the perfect way to spend long winter nights is indoors, far from the cold and indulging in some delicious sweet treats. Here in NYC we just had snow, so it is really the time to enjoy a hot beverage! Coupled with the fact that we also just adopted a dog and must be outside longer than we like so she can get some exercise! A warm drink sipped in front of the TV while watching this show is perfect!
The Master Chef Jr. folks have put together ‘warm winter’ kits containing everything you need to bundle up with family and whip up a steaming cup of decadent hot chocolate to settle in for a night in front of the TV watching America’s most talented young chefs. In addition to a selection of ingredients to make your own gourmet hot chocolate, the kit includes recipes for delicious treats as well as a blank recipe card so you can jot down your own family favorite or let the show inspire a new masterpiece. My son has been asking since the day we received our kit to make some of his own hot chocolate with the extra treats that are included, we think the marshmallow and caramel go great together!
Additionally, one of my son’s friends almost tried out for this show! He is a Master Chef Junior in his own house and occasionally brings his delicious wet milk cake to school! Yum.
Again, this is a great way to bond with the Junior Chef in your home. I have posted before about cooking with my son, he loves working with me in the kitchen, and especially eating/drinking the finished products! Watching the Season 3 Premiere only increased his interest and stimulated his taste buds!
One lucky reader of the GayNYCDad award winning blog will win a viewing kit:
Each viewing kit is valued at $45 and includes:
(2) Branded MCJ Coffee Mugs
(4) Branded MCJ ‘Hot Chocolates On A Stick’
Cinnamon and Cayenne Milk Chocolate
Hazelnut Milk Chocolate
Vanilla White Chocolate
(3) Branded MCJ Containers with Toppings
(5) MCJ Branded Recipe Cards
Carrotberry Oatmeal Cookies
Hot Coco Milk Crumb Chocolate Chip Cookies
Blank recipe card
(1) MCJ Branded Welcome Note
(1) MCJ Branded Lit Card
Winter Themed Packaging
Mandatory Entry: Sign up for my blog via subscription and confirm your subscription! Leave a comment to tell that you have done so and the RSS feed does not count.
1. Follow me on twitter www.twitter.com/gaynycdad (click above right).
2. Share this contest on your Facebook page using the button on the bottom of the post and share that link in your entry comment here.
3. Retweet this info (you can use the tweet button at the bottom of the post) and leave me a comment with a link to your retweet.
4. Retweet daily with the same hashtags from above and leave a comment daily that you have done this.
5. Extra entry for leaving a comment on a non-giveaway post – you must leave a comment here as well to tell me that you have done so to get the entry.
6. Join me via Google friend connect on the blog and leave me a comment to tell me that you have done so!
7. Visit my Facebook page here, leave me a separate comment telling me you have done so.
8. Follow me on Instagram and leave a separate comment!
9. Follow me on Pinterest and leave a separate comment!
10. Follow me on Google Plus! And leave a separate comment!
11. Subscribe to my Youtube channel and leave me a comment here stating that you did!
You must leave a separate comment in the comments field for each entry that you make to be entered! If you are already any of these things, to enter just leave a separate comment reminding me of that! Contest ends midnight, January 16, 2015. Prizes must be claimed within 48 hours. Maximum winnings of 2 giveaways per every 90 days. See official rules for more information.
Every entry requires a separate comment!
Thanks and good-luck.
- More Info: http://www.fox.com/masterchef–junior
- “Like” on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MasterchefJuniorFOX
- Follow on Twitter: https://twitter.com/MasterChefJrFox
- Share Photos of Your Creations on Instagram with the following tag: Instagram/@MasterChefJunior
- And of course, Google+: https://plus.google.com/+MasterChefJuniorFOX
Tweet and Instagram your cooking pictures with the above hashtags to engage with the show!