Life is going well for Cassandra “Cassie” Nightingale (Catherine Bell) as she settles into marriage with Middleton Police Chief Jake Russell (Chris Potter) and as stepmom to Brandon (Matthew Knight) and Lori (Hannah Endicott-Douglas). But evil soon blows into town in the form of Cassie’s long-lost cousin Abigail (Sarah Power), who whips up wickedness like a tornado. The once peaceful Russell family bickers night and day; Jake is fired after an argument with the Mayor over a bridge expansion; and Martha (Catherine Disher), the Mayor’s wife and town busy body, walks out on her long marriage. As the town divides further over neighborhood expansion, Cassie is drafted to run for Mayor. With in her once-happy marriage, her family is unraveling, and Abigail’s diabolical “double, double, toil and trouble” is the apex of Cassie’s misery. What’s a good witch to do?
One lucky reader of the GayNYCDad award winning blog, will receive the above The Good Witch’s Family DVD!
Mandatory Entry: Sign up for my blog via subscription and confirm your subscription! Leave a comment to tell that you have done so and the RSS feed does not count.
1. Follow me on twitter www.twitter.com/gaynycdad (click above right).
2. Share this contest on your Facebook page using the button on the bottom of the post and share that link in your entry comment here.
3. Retweet this info (you can use the tweet button at the bottom of the post) and leave me a comment with a link to your retweet.
4. Retweet daily and leave a comment daily that you have done this.
5. Extra entry for leaving a comment on a non-giveaway post – you must leave a comment here as well to tell me that you have done so to get the entry.
6. Join me via Google friend connect on the blog and leave me a comment to tell me that you have done so!
7. “Like” my Facebook page here, leave me a separate comment telling me you have done so. If you already like me, just leave a separate comment.
8. Follow me on Instagram and leave a separate comment!
9. Follow me on Pinterest and leave a separate comment!
10. Follow me on Google Plus! And leave a separate comment!
You must leave a separate comment in the comments field for each entry that you make to be entered! If you are already any of these things, to enter just leave a separate comment reminding me of that! Contest ends midnight, October 26, 2014. Prizes must be claimed within 48 hours. Maximum winnings of 2 giveaways per every 90 days. See official rules for more information.
Every entry requires a separate comment!
Thanks and good-luck.