Just in time for the holiday season, Little House On The Prairie: A Merry Ingalls Christmas arrives on DVD (plus Digital) and Digital HD November 4th from Lionsgate Home Entertainment. The perfect stocking stuffer for the entire family, Little House On The Prairie: A Merry Ingalls Christmas features two heartwarming episodes, “Christmas At Plum Creek” and “A Christmas They’ll Never Forget,” restored to original broadcast length and remastered for optimal picture and sound quality, and will be available for the suggested retail price of $9.98.
Celebrate the holidays with two classic “Little House” specials. In “Christmas at Plum Creek,” the members of the Ingalls family share a heartwarming first Christmas in their new home, and Laura makes a personal sacrifice that captures the meaning of the holidays. In “A Christmas They Never Forgot,” the family waits out a snowstorm by remembering favorite Christmases from the past.
Melissa Gilbert – TV’s Zoya, TV’s Family of Strangers, TV’s “Sweet Justice”
Michael Landon – TV’s “Bonanza,” TV’s “Highway to Heaven”
Lindsay Greenbush – TV’s “Matt Houston”
Sidney Greenbush – Sunshine
Karen Grassle – Wyatt Earp, TV’s “Murder She Wrote”
Melissa Sue Anderson – Happy Birthday To Me, TV’s “The Love Boat”
One lucky reader of the GayNYCDad award winning blog, will receive the above Little House On The Prairie: A Merry Ingalls Christmas DVD!
Mandatory Entry: Sign up for my blog via subscription and confirm your subscription! Leave a comment to tell that you have done so and the RSS feed does not count.
1. Follow me on twitter www.twitter.com/gaynycdad (click above right).
2. Share this contest on your Facebook page using the button on the bottom of the post and share that link in your entry comment here.
3. Retweet this info (you can use the tweet button at the bottom of the post) and leave me a comment with a link to your retweet.
4. Retweet daily and leave a comment daily that you have done this.
5. Extra entry for leaving a comment on a non-giveaway post – you must leave a comment here as well to tell me that you have done so to get the entry.
6. Join me via Google friend connect on the blog and leave me a comment to tell me that you have done so!
7. “Like” my Facebook page here, leave me a separate comment telling me you have done so. If you already like me, just leave a separate comment.
8. Follow me on Instagram and leave a separate comment!
9. Follow me on Pinterest and leave a separate comment!
10. Follow me on Google Plus! And leave a separate comment!
You must leave a separate comment in the comments field for each entry that you make to be entered! If you are already any of these things, to enter just leave a separate comment reminding me of that! Contest ends midnight, November 2, 2014. Prizes must be claimed within 48 hours. Maximum winnings of 2 giveaways per every 90 days. See official rules for more information.
Every entry requires a separate comment!
Thanks and good-luck.