No one knows exactly how it began. Some say Optimus Prime needed a little extra oomph during battle and Bulkhead volunteered to lend a hand … literally. Others say someone on Cybertron discovered some experimental Energon and started producing scrambled bots. However it started, everyone agrees only one question really matters now: are you ready to Make YOUR Mash-Up? The battle between the Autobots and Decepticons has seen many types of bots, but none of them quite like this!
Make YOUR Mash-Up:
Battling Decepticons is hard work, and sometimes even the most powerful bots need a hand. Now you can lend them one with Transformers Hero Mashers figures! This Dinobot Slug figure comes with twin arm-mount blasters, two mini Energon cannons, and other battle gear. The customizable, non-converting 6-inch figure features 8 connection points, allowing you to detach head, arms, legs, and tail, then reconnect them wherever you want! Universal connectors let you swap parts with any other Transformers Hero Mashers figure, giving you the freedom to create your own unique Transformers mash-up! Additional connection points allow you to attach battle gear from this Dinobot Slug figure to your other Transformers Hero Mashers toys, or connect their gear to your Dinobot Slug figure! You decide the best way to Make YOUR Mash-Up!
Combine Forces With Other Bots – Right Out of the Box:
Dinobot Slug loves a good fight – the Triceratops doesn’t miss a chance to level anything in his path. You can create an instant Autobot-Dinobot mash-up with your Dinobot Slug figure and the included Ironhide arm. Or, mash up your Dinobot Slug figure with other Hero Mashers figures to create your own battle-ready bot! Need extra firepower? Borrow a missile launcher from Optimus Prime. Want to soar through the sky? Tell Jetfire you’ll be using his fighter-jet wings for a bit. With the powers of all your favorite Transformers robots at your fingertips, you can pick and choose your parts to make the perfect mash-up! No challenge is too tough when there’s another bot ready and waiting to lend you a hand! Or a foot.
Upgrade YOUR Mash-Up with the Included Battle Gear:
This non-converting Dinobot Slug figure features 11 points of articulation and is compatible with figures and accessories from the entire line of Hero Mashers toys. He comes with battle-ready gear, including two arm-mount blasters and two mini Energon cannons. Build and customize your bot your way, and get ready for an epic, mashed-up adventure!
Includes Dinobot Slug figure, Ironhide arm, and battle gear.
I received this fun figure at the recent Transformers Birthday party! My son and spouse joined me and we spent some fun time mixing and mashing our favorite Transformers Super Hero Mashers!
One lucky reader of the GayNYCDad award winning blog, will receive the above Transformers Hero Mashers: Dinobot Slug!
Mandatory Entry: Sign up for my blog via subscription and confirm your subscription! Leave a comment to tell that you have done so and the RSS feed does not count.
1. Follow me on twitter www.twitter.com/gaynycdad (click above right).
2. Share this contest on your Facebook page using the button on the bottom of the post and share that link in your entry comment here.
3. Retweet this info (you can use the tweet button at the bottom of the post) and leave me a comment with a link to your retweet.
4. Retweet daily and leave a comment daily that you have done this.
5. Extra entry for leaving a comment on a non-giveaway post – you must leave a comment here as well to tell me that you have done so to get the entry.
6. Join me via Google friend connect on the blog and leave me a comment to tell me that you have done so!
7. “Like” my Facebook page here, leave me a separate comment telling me you have done so. If you already like me, just leave a separate comment.
8. Follow me on Instagram and leave a separate comment!
9. Follow me on Pinterest and leave a separate comment!
10. Follow me on Google Plus! And leave a separate comment!
You must leave a separate comment in the comments field for each entry that you make to be entered! If you are already any of these things, to enter just leave a separate comment reminding me of that! Contest ends midnight, October 12, 2014. Prizes must be claimed within 48 hours. Maximum winnings of 2 giveaways per every 90 days. See official rules for more information.
Every entry requires a separate comment!
Thanks and good-luck.