“Do you know anyone who doesn’t cook (or nuke) meals and snacks at least a few times a week, brew coffee, tea or cocoa, or bake up some sweet treats for the family, etc.? Even kids are getting their inner chef on as part of fun, family-bonding, educational activities. So, it’s no wonder burns and skin irritations are an everyday occurrence.
Did you know –
Two of every five home fires start in the kitchen?
Cooking is one of the leading causes of fires and burn injuries?
People search for “how to treat burns” or similar almost 63,000+ times per month on Google’s search engine alone?
This is why Burn Cream MD®, the brain-child of a board-certified dermatologist and primetime makeup artist, is a must-have.
Patented. Dermatologist formulated. Used and recommended by Chefs Mario Batali and Emeril Lagassi. Featured on Fox News and The Morning Show, NBC’s 10! Show and Good Company, and in Health, Good Housekeeping, Gourmet, and Food & Wine magazines and more. Winner of the Parent Tested, Parent Approved Media Award. This is Burn Cream MD®.
Burn Cream MD®’s unique patented blend of the natural antioxidant-delivering ingredients, Aloe Vera, Arnica Montana, Chamomile and Vitamin E plus Lidocaine 4% work synergistically to minimize pain quickly, optimize the healing process, and reduce the appearance of scarring. Burn Cream MD® is so effective, our product even found its way into the hands of US troop medics in Iraq who used Burn Cream MD® to treat chemical, thermal and weapon-related burn injuries because it worked that much better than the products in their medical supply kits.
It’s versatile enough not only for use on first and second degree burns of all types, but also on cuts and scrapes, and even as a post-spa treatment or post-hot waxing balm to reduce flaking/peeling downtime, redness or irritation, and to quicken the skin’s natural healing process. Fast-absorbing and fast-acting, just a little bit of Burn Cream MD® lets us get right back to what we were doing, pain free. It’s also safe for use on children ages 2 and up.”
My son is 11. He wants to get more active in the kitchen. That means at some point I have to teach him how to use a stove. I would rather wait and let his wife teach him, but I know that is not practical. I am calmer knowing I have this great new product to support this new endeavor as my son’s safety is always at the fore front of my mind. I am glad it has the amount of lidocaine it has so it can lessen the immediate pain of a burn (which I hope never happens!). And he has already started making himself tea in the microwave so having this in my home as a precaution happened just in time! This is an item that should be a staple in every home!
“Burn Cream MD® is available on burncreammd.com, Amazon.com, Zitomer.com and in-store at Mario Batali’s New York and Chicago Eataly stores as well as at Zitomer‘s NYC locations. The handy, travel-friendly 2ML packets (10 per box) tuck conveniently into kitchen drawers, medicine cabinets, first aid or makeup/grooming kits, etc.”
You can also follow them on Facebook! They would love a like if you feel so inclined!
One lucky reader of the GayNYCDad award winning blog, will receive the above a full-sized Burn Cream MD® To Go, valued at $25!
Mandatory Entry: Sign up for my blog via subscription and confirm your subscription! Leave a comment to tell that you have done so and the RSS feed does not count.
1. Follow me on twitter www.twitter.com/gaynycdad (click above right).
2. Share this contest on your Facebook page using the button on the bottom of the post and share that link in your entry comment here.
3. Retweet this info (you can use the tweet button at the bottom of the post) and leave me a comment with a link to your retweet.
4. Retweet daily and leave a comment daily that you have done this.
5. Extra entry for leaving a comment on a non-giveaway post – you must leave a comment here as well to tell me that you have done so to get the entry.
6. Join me via Google friend connect on the blog and leave me a comment to tell me that you have done so!
7. “Like” my Facebook page here, leave me a separate comment telling me you have done so. If you already like me, just leave a separate comment.
8. Follow me on Instagram and leave a separate comment!
9. Follow me on Pinterest and leave a separate comment!
10. Follow me on Google Plus! And leave a separate comment!
You must leave a separate comment in the comments field for each entry that you make to be entered! If you are already any of these things, to enter just leave a separate comment reminding me of that! Contest ends midnight, September 21, 2014. Prizes must be claimed within 48 hours. Maximum winnings of 2 giveaways per every 90 days. See official rules for more information.
Every entry requires a separate comment!
Thanks and good-luck.