Grab a seat and hang on for three episodes of the Emmy Award-winning animated science-adventure series based on the best-selling books. Watch as Ms. Frizzle transforms her magic bus and encourages exploration and discovery from the smallest cell to the largest galaxy. This DVD is filled with four water based adventures!
GOES TO MUSSEL BEACH: Ms. Frizzle’s Uncle Shelby wants the class to look after his beachfront property. The kids soon discover that this “luxurious” accommodation is only a tiny spot on the shoreline. Topic: Tidal Zones
Should Walkerville get rid of the swamp and replace it with a new shopping mall? The class learns that the swamp is an important habitat and natural water filter, but the town council’s not convinced until…FLOOD! Topic: Wetlands
TAKES A DIVE
When Wanda discovers that one of Ms. Frizzle’s ancestors was Redbeard the Pirate, she wants to follow the treasure map he left. The map leads the class to a coral reef where they learn firsthand that life there is risky. Topic: Coral Reefs
Bonus episode: The Magic School Bus For Lunch
The class takes a trip through Arnold’s digestive system.
Best educational series for kids EVER. As long as I live I will never forget the time when our son asked to be carried instead of walking with us in the streets of NYC. No way we said. Then he told us we had to because the lactic acid had built up in his legs and they were too tired to go on walking. He had seen this on a Magic School Bus episode. We were so proud of his knowledge you know we picked him up!
One lucky reader of the GayNYCDad award winning blog, will receive the above The Magic School Bus Takes a Dive DVD and a book!
Mandatory Entry: Sign up for my blog via subscription and confirm your subscription! Leave a comment to tell that you have done so and the RSS feed does not count.
1. Follow me on twitter www.twitter.com/gaynycdad (click above right).
2. Share this contest on your Facebook page using the button on the bottom of the post and share that link in your entry comment here.
3. Retweet this info (you can use the tweet button at the bottom of the post) and leave me a comment with a link to your retweet.
4. Retweet daily and leave a comment daily that you have done this.
5. Extra entry for leaving a comment on a non-giveaway post – you must leave a comment here as well to tell me that you have done so to get the entry.
6. Join me via Google friend connect on the blog and leave me a comment to tell me that you have done so!
7. “Like” my Facebook page here, leave me a separate comment telling me you have done so. If you already like me, just leave a separate comment.
8. Follow me on Instagram and leave a separate comment!
9. Follow me on Pinterest and leave a separate comment!
10. Follow me on Google Plus! And leave a separate comment!
You must leave a separate comment in the comments field for each entry that you make to be entered! If you are already any of these things, to enter just leave a separate comment reminding me of that! Contest ends midnight, September 21, 2014. Prizes must be claimed within 48 hours. Maximum winnings of 2 giveaways per every 90 days. See official rules for more information.
Every entry requires a separate comment!
Thanks and good-luck.