“Back when neon and leg warmers were all the rage, a new craze came onto the scene with a burst of cinnamon when General Mills introduced Cinnamon Toast Crunch in 1984. Now Cinnamon Toast Crunch is celebrating its 30th birthday and there’s plenty to celebrate, like more real cinnamon! General Mills is honoring the iconic taste of Cinnamon Toast Crunch by giving fans more of what they love – cinnamon – in response to consumer feedback. Like our consumers, we just keep getting better with age!”
I keep many different types of cereal on hand as I never know which one will interest my child on any given morning. He does not always want to eat breakfast, and I hate sending him to school on an empty stomach. I figure by having a lot of choices, he can find one so that he has something in his belly before he hits the books.
We have had the original Cinnamon Toast Crunch on hand for several years. It is no secret that I am a couponer, and there are often coupons for this brand that I then pair with a sale. I have been known to have four boxes on hand at any one time!
Additionally, I have written about the health benefits of cinnamon before. My father-in-law first brought it to my attention, that cinnamon in your diet helps you to stay healthy. That is why I was extra excited to see this new Cinnamon Toast Crunch with even more cinnamon! I am always looking for ways to keep my son healthy, and now I am sharing this cereal with him! Things are now a little easier than trying to figure out the right mount of cinnamon to add to our bowls of cereal, it is already done for us!
One lucky reader of the GayNYCDad award winning blog, will include a box of the new Cinnamon Toast Crunch with more cinnamon, Cinnamon Toast Crunch Lip Balm and a $20 VISA gift card!
Mandatory Entry: Sign up for my blog via subscription and confirm your subscription! Leave a comment to tell that you have done so and the RSS feed does not count.
1. Follow me on twitter www.twitter.com/gaynycdad (click above right).
2. Share this contest on your Facebook page using the button on the bottom of the post and share that link in your entry comment here.
3. Retweet this info (you can use the tweet button at the bottom of the post) and leave me a comment with a link to your retweet.
4. Retweet daily and leave a comment daily that you have done this.
5. Extra entry for leaving a comment on a non-giveaway post – you must leave a comment here as well to tell me that you have done so to get the entry.
6. Join me via Google friend connect on the blog and leave me a comment to tell me that you have done so!
7. “Like” my Facebook page here, leave me a separate comment telling me you have done so. If you already like me, just leave a separate comment.
8. Follow me on Instagram and leave a separate comment!
9. Follow me on Pinterest and leave a separate comment!
10. Follow me on Google Plus! And leave a separate comment!
You must leave a separate comment in the comments field for each entry that you make to be entered! If you are already any of these things, to enter just leave a separate comment reminding me of that! Contest ends midnight, October 5, 2014. Prizes must be claimed within 48 hours. Maximum winnings of 2 giveaways per every 90 days. See official rules for more information.
Every entry requires a separate comment!
Thanks and good-luck.