I recently attended the showroom of The Licensing Company to view and taste their delicious Hershey’s offerings! The below is a fun Hershey’s train set, no it’s not chocolate, I know because I tried to eat it!
and DIY ideas!
This is a delicious company to follow so I am sharing all their social media sites below! I personally love the Hershey’s Kisses, the shape, the size, for me maximizes the flavor! And I love the pre-Easter sales so I can stock up. And speaking of Easter, don’t you love the chocolate covered marshmallows? I have to buy 6 months worth as it is a seasonal item!
One lucky reader of the GayNYCDad award winning blog, will receive the above Hershey’s wrapper purse and necklace, and a Hershey’s Milk Chocolate flavored lip balm (that was hard for me to giveaway, I would love to taste chocolate all day long!
Mandatory Entry: Sign up for my blog via a feedburner subscription and confirm your subscription! Leave a comment to tell that you have done so and the RSS feed does not count.
1. Follow me on twitter www.twitter.com/gaynycdad (click above right).
2. Share this contest on your Facebook page using the button on the bottom of the post and share that link in your entry comment here.
3. Retweet this info (you can use the tweet button at the bottom of the post) and leave me a comment with a link to your retweet.
4. Retweet daily and leave a comment daily that you have done this.
5. Extra entry for leaving a comment on a non-giveaway post – you must leave a comment here as well to tell me that you have done so to get the entry.
6. Join me via Google friend connect on the blog and leave me a comment to tell me that you have done so!
7. “Like” my Facebook page here, leave me a separate comment telling me you have done so. If you already like me, just leave a separate comment.
8. Follow me on Instagram and leave a separate comment!
9. Follow me on Pinterest and leave a separate comment!
You must leave a separate comment in the comments field for each entry that you make to be entered! If you are already any of these things, to enter just leave a separate comment reminding me of that! Contest ends midnight, April 20, 2014. Prizes must be claimed within 48 hours. Maximum winnings of 2 giveaways per every 90 days. See official rules for more information.
Every entry requires a separate comment!
Thanks and good-luck.