Spending time with the most loveable little piggy on the block will now be easier than ever when the animated preschool global sensation Peppa Pig, makes its’ first-ever U.S. retail-wide national DVD launch. The celebration begins March 18, 2014 with Entertainment One’s (eOne’s) release of Peppa Pig: My Birthday Party (SRP $14.98). Already a longtime UK phenomenon (#1 Pre-school property three years running), this 80 minute, fun-filled DVD is sure to capture the hearts of parents and little ones alike with the undeniable charm and fun disposition of the adorable Peppa.
Airing daily on Nick Jr., Peppa Pig follows the hilarious adventures of Peppa, a loveable little piggy, her family and all of her animal friends, including Suzy Sheep, Pedro Pony, Danny Dog and more. Peppa loves playing games, dressing up, visiting exciting places and making new friends, but her absolute favorite thing is jumping up and down in muddy puddles!
Peppa’s adventures are filled with wholesome entertainment the entire family can enjoy and always end happily with loud snorts of laughter. Recommended for ages 2-7, Peppa Pig: My Birthday Party features themes that kids can relate to and reinforces strong values such as family, friendship, trust and humor.
Peppa Pig: My Birthday Party DVD welcomes preschoolers to the charm and magic of Peppa’s world with All-New adventures featuring 14 fun-packed “Peppasodes” from the award-winning series, plus two fun educational extras, “Learn the Alphabet” and “Learn to Count.” In the title episode, “My Birthday Party,” it’s Peppa’s birthday and all of her friends are invited to her party where Daddy Pig gets lots of laughs with his attempt at performing a magic show. Other episodes include an exciting boat race, a school play, a train adventure, a day at the beach, a costume party and more!
“My Birthday Party,” “The Playground,” “Fancy Dress Party,” “Ballet Lesson,” “Dens,” “Grandpa Pig’s Boat,”, “Daddy Puts Up a Picture,” “School Play,” “Rebecca Rabbit,” “Tidying Up,” Grandpa’s Little Train,” “At the Beach,” “Frogs, Worms and Butterflies” and “Cleaning the Car.”
“Learn the Alphabet” and “Learn to Count”
Peppa Pig: My Birthday Party will also be available March 18th as a digital download on iTunes and other digital platforms.
About Peppa Pig
Airing on Nick Jr., Peppa Pig follows the adventures of Peppa, a loveable, exuberant little piggy who lives with her brother George, Mummy Pig and Daddy Pig. Peppa Pig episodes are available on iTunes and DVD. Peppa Pig toys and books are available at Toys ‘R Us. For more information about Peppa Pig, please visit www.peppapig.com, Facebook at Facebook/ OfficialPeppaPigUS or Twitter at @PeppaPigUS.
One lucky reader of the GayNYCDad award winning blog, will receive the above Peppa Pig DVD and a Peppa Pig plush toy!!
Mandatory Entry: Sign up for my blog via a feedburner subscription and confirm your subscription! Leave a comment to tell that you have done so and the RSS feed does not count.
1. Follow me on twitter www.twitter.com/gaynycdad (click above right).
2. Share this contest on your Facebook page using the button on the bottom of the post and share that link in your entry comment here.
3. Retweet this info (you can use the tweet button at the bottom of the post) and leave me a comment with a link to your retweet.
4. Retweet daily and leave a comment daily that you have done this.
5. Extra entry for leaving a comment on a non-giveaway post – you must leave a comment here as well to tell me that you have done so to get the entry.
6. Join me via Google friend connect on the blog and leave me a comment to tell me that you have done so!
7. “Like” my Facebook page here, leave me a separate comment telling me you have done so. If you already like me, just leave a separate comment.
8. Follow me on Instagram and leave a separate comment!
9. Follow me on Pinterest and leave a separate comment!
You must leave a separate comment in the comments field for each entry that you make to be entered! If you are already any of these things, to enter just leave a separate comment reminding me of that! Contest ends midnight, March 16, 2014. Prizes must be claimed within 48 hours. Maximum winnings of 2 giveaways per every 90 days. See official rules for more information.
Every entry requires a separate comment!
Thanks and good-luck.