Dive into six swimmingly exciting field trips this spring with the Bubble Guppies in Bubble Guppies: Animals Everywhere! Tag along with Molly, Gil, Bubble Puppy and the class as they make new animal friends and learn exciting lessons along the way. This DVD is jam-packed with dogs, ducks, squirrels, rhinos, elephants and a class of really “cool” Arctic animals. Created by Nickelodeon Home Entertainment and distributed by Paramount Home Media Distribution, Bubble Guppies: Animals Everywhere! arrives on DVD on March 11, 2014 for the suggested retail price of $16.99.
Bubble Guppies: Animals Everywhere! Synopses:
Bubble Puppy’s got a cold! While the vet takes care of him, the Guppies spend their day thinking about dogs – and how to get Bubble Puppy feeling better too!
Ducks in a Row!
Join the Bubble Guppies’ marching band, discover different musical instruments and help Nonny figure out how to lead it when a duck blocks the way!
Boy Meets Squirrel!
A friendly squirrel gives Nonny an acorn that will someday grow into a tree! Join the Bubble Guppies as they learn all about trees and the animals who live in them.
The Lonely Rhino
Meet Monty – the loneliest (and only-est) rhino in the zoo. He needs a friend and the Guppies are determined to help while learning all about animal habitats!
The Elephant Trunk-A-Dunk!
Gil’s searching for elephants, and he and the Guppies find them at the Trunk-A-Dunk, a basketball game played by pachyderms, including the littlest elephant, Pinochle!
The Arctic Life!
Brrrr! The Guppies get a cool treat when they explore the animals that live in the Arctic. Join them as well as Gil’s icy expedition to the North Pole!
Bubble Guppies: Animals Everywhere! Fast Facts:
Street Date: March 11, 2014
DVD SRP: $16.99
DVD Running Time: Approximately 138 Minutes
This is such a wonderful series, I only wish it were available when my son was a toddler!
One lucky reader of the GayNYCDad award winning blog, will receive the above Bubble Guppies: Animals Everywhere DVD!
Mandatory Entry: Sign up for my blog via a feedburner subscription and confirm your subscription! Leave a comment to tell that you have done so and the RSS feed does not count.
1. Follow me on twitter www.twitter.com/gaynycdad (click above right).
2. Share this contest on your Facebook page using the button on the bottom of the post and share that link in your entry comment here.
3. Retweet this info (you can use the tweet button at the bottom of the post) and leave me a comment with a link to your retweet.
4. Retweet daily and leave a comment daily that you have done this.
5. Extra entry for leaving a comment on a non-giveaway post – you must leave a comment here as well to tell me that you have done so to get the entry.
6. Join me via Google friend connect on the blog and leave me a comment to tell me that you have done so!
7. “Like” my Facebook page here, leave me a separate comment telling me you have done so. If you already like me, just leave a separate comment.
8. Follow me on Instagram and leave a separate comment!
9. Follow me on Pinterest and leave a separate comment!
You must leave a separate comment in the comments field for each entry that you make to be entered! If you are already any of these things, to enter just leave a separate comment reminding me of that! Contest ends midnight, March 9, 2014. Prizes must be claimed within 48 hours. Maximum winnings of 2 giveaways per every 90 days. See official rules for more information.
Every entry requires a separate comment!
Thanks and good-luck.