Mr. Peabody (voiced by Ty Burrell, Emmy Award® Winner –Modern Family), the most accomplished dog in the world, and his mischievous boy Sherman (Max Charles –The Amazing Spiderman), use their time machine—the WABAC—to go on the most outrageous adventures known to man or dog. But when Sherman takes The WABAC out for a joyride to impress his friend Penny, they accidently rip a hole in the universe, wreaking havoc on the most important events in world history. Before they forever alter the past, present and future, Mr. Peabody must come to their rescue, ultimately facing the most daunting challenge of any era: figuring out how to be a parent. Together, the time traveling trio will make their mark on history.
I am so old I used to see Mr. Peabody & Sherman in the olden days when TV was just created and it was a short interlude on The Rocky and Bullwinkle Show! It was fun then but DreamWorks has taken it to a whole other amazing level!
A genius for a father? That cannot be easy, especially when he home schools you!
The best part of the movie, especially for us parents, is the history teasers all throughout as the gang goes through the world’s history in the WABAC time machine. Anything that stirs an interest in our children I am 100% in support of. The movie makes history some to life in a very fun way and had all the kids in our audience asking for more information, and questioning, did things like the Trojan Horse really happen? Of course the comic scene with the Trojan Horse is something the kids and us, will never forget, it was hysterical. This piques their interest in history, and I am all for anything that piques my son’s interesting in gaining knowledge! Cause I want him to be as smart as possible, like Mr. Peabody!
One lucky reader of the GayNYCDad award winning blog will receive:
- $25 Visa gift card to see the film in theaters
- 4-pack of Mr. Peabody & Sherman glasses and bow tie set
Mandatory Entry: Sign up for my blog via a feedburner subscription and confirm your subscription! Leave a comment to tell that you have done so and the RSS feed does not count.
1. Follow me on twitter www.twitter.com/gaynycdad (click above right).
2. Share this contest on your Facebook page using the button on the bottom of the post and share that link in your entry comment here.
3. Retweet this info (you can use the tweet button at the bottom of the post) and leave me a comment with a link to your retweet.
4. Retweet daily and leave a comment daily that you have done this.
5. Extra entry for leaving a comment on a non-giveaway post – you must leave a comment here as well to tell me that you have done so to get the entry.
6. Join me via Google friend connect on the blog and leave me a comment to tell me that you have done so!
7. “Like” my Facebook page here, leave me a separate comment telling me you have done so. If you already like me, just leave a separate comment.
8. Follow me on Instagram and leave a separate comment!
9. Follow me on Pinterest and leave a separate comment!
You must leave a separate comment in the comments field for each entry that you make to be entered! If you are already any of these things, to enter just leave a separate comment reminding me of that! Contest ends midnight, March 16, 2014. Prizes must be claimed within 48 hours. Maximum winnings of 2 giveaways per every 90 days. See official rules for more information.
Every entry requires a separate comment!
Thanks and good-luck.