In SpongeBob SquarePants: It’s A SpongeBob Christmas!, Plankton vows to get his Christmas wish – the Krabby Patty formula – by turning everyone in Bikini Bottom bad by feeding them his special jerktonium-laced fruitcake. John Goodman guest stars as Santa Claus. Don’t miss the popular SpongeBob SquarePants song, “Don’t Be a Jerk, It’s Christmas,” written by Tom Kenny (voice of SpongeBob) and Andy Paley.
Again, we love SpongeBob in our house! I have written about SpongeBob, no one has a better work ethic. He has almost never taken a sick day and he hates to take vacation days. Many in the real world should take notes!
One lucky reader of the GayNYCDad award winning blog, will receive the above SpongeBob SquarePants: It’s A SpongeBob Christmas DVD!
Mandatory Entry: Sign up for my blog via a feedburner subscription and confirm your subscription! Leave a comment to tell that you have done so and the RSS feed does not count.
1. Follow me on twitter www.twitter.com/gaynycdad (click above right).
2. “Like” my Facebook page here.
3. Share this contest on your Facebook page using the button on the bottom of the post and share that link in your entry comment here.
4. Retweet this info (you can use the tweet button at the bottom of the post) and leave me a comment with a link to your retweet.
5. Retweet daily and leave a comment daily that you have done this.
6. Extra entry for leaving a comment on a non-giveaway post – you must leave a comment here as well to tell me that you have done so to get the entry.
7. Join me via Google friend connect on the blog and leave me a comment to tell me that you have done so!
You must leave a separate comment in the comments field for each entry that you make to be entered! If you are already any of these things, to enter just leave a separate comment reminding me of that! Contest ends midnight, February 16, 2014. Prizes must be claimed within 48 hours. Maximum winnings of 2 giveaways per every 90 days. See official rules for more information.
Every entry requires a separate comment!
Thanks and good-luck.
Disclosure: I also received a copy of this DVD. All opinions are 100% honest and my own.