Jump into the Ring of Fire to battle for the CHI! Attach Razar onto the raven Speedor, pull the rip cord, race up the ramp and fly through the flaming Ring of Fire to win! Attach the power-up for a flame-fueled exhaust or set out the fire cones, resize the ring and compete against your friends! Set includes minifigure, 2 weapons, Speedor, rip cord, power-up, ramp, 2 fire cones, 6 CHI and 5 game cards. Put your timing and accuracy to the test with this blazing-fast rip cord game for 1 or more players!
One lucky reader of the GayNYCDad award winning blog, will receive will receive the above LEGO Chima Ring of Fire 70100!
Mandatory Entry: Sign up for my blog via a feedburner subscription and confirm your subscription! Leave a comment to tell that you have done so and the RSS feed does not count.
1. Follow me on twitter www.twitter.com/gaynycdad (click above right).
2. Share this contest on your Facebook page using the button on the bottom of the post and share that link in your entry comment here.
3. Retweet this info (you can use the tweet button at the bottom of the post) and leave me a comment with a link to your retweet.
4. Retweet daily and leave a comment daily that you have done this.
5. Extra entry for leaving a comment on a non-giveaway post – you must leave a comment here as well to tell me that you have done so to get the entry.
6. Join me via Google friend connect on the blog and leave me a comment to tell me that you have done so!
7. “Like” my Facebook page here, leave me a separate comment telling me you have done so. If you already like me, just leave a separate comment.
8. Follow me on Instagram and leave a separate comment!
9. Follow me on Pinterest and leave a separate comment!
You must leave a separate comment in the comments field for each entry that you make to be entered! If you are already any of these things, to enter just leave a separate comment reminding me of that! Contest ends midnight, February 9, 2014. Prizes must be claimed within 48 hours. Maximum winnings of 2 giveaways per every 90 days. See official rules for more information.
Every entry requires a separate comment!
Thanks and good-luck.