Introducing the official Harry Potter Gift Guide; the ultimate source for magical gift ideas for wizards of all ages this holiday season. The Harry Potter Gift Guide, features the best Harry Potter gifts. From authentic wizarding artifacts and stylish Harry Potter apparel, to premium collectibles, your readers are sure to find the perfect gift for the wizard, witch or Muggle on their list.
I was excited to be offered this opportunity as my son applied for admission to Hogwarts, he was last seen at the train station:
I caught a later train as I wanted to see the town:
You will definitely want some souvenirs for yourself, please check out the Harry Potter Gift Guide right now to order for the holiday season, and beyond: “This year’s catalogue offers a host of new items, including the Harry Potter Remote Control Wand from The Noble Collection, which allows the user to magically control any IR device with the flick of the wrist. Also newly available is the United States Postal Service Harry Potter Limited-Edition Forever stamp collection – perfect for stocking stuffers and for all those looking to send their holiday cards the Muggle way. Leggings from boutique fashion label Black Milk, fresh Hot Topic-exclusive apparel from Bioworld, a limited-edition Hogwarts castle ornament from Hallmark and more can also be found within the guide.
The Harry Potter Gift Guide was designed by MinaLima, the creative team behind the graphic design aesthetics of the Harry Potter films, including the Marauder’s Map, the Daily Prophet, and The Quibbler. MinaLima, now also a licensee of Warner Bros. Consumer Products as The Printorium, is also featured in the catalogue with their fine art print of Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them.”
One lucky reader of the GayNYCDad award winning blog, will receive a Harry Potter prize pack valued at almost $60:
Dumbledore Wand Pen and Bookmark Set ($12.95)
Harry Potter Collectible Wand ($39.95)
Harry Potter Glasses ($6.99)
Mandatory Entry: Sign up for my blog via a feedburner subscription and confirm your subscription! Leave a comment to tell that you have done so and the RSS feed does not count.
1. Follow me on twitter www.twitter.com/gaynycdad (click above right).
2. Share this contest on your Facebook page using the button on the bottom of the post and share that link in your entry comment here.
3. Retweet this info (you can use the tweet button at the bottom of the post) and leave me a comment with a link to your retweet.
4. Retweet daily and leave a comment daily that you have done this.
5. Extra entry for leaving a comment on a non-giveaway post – you must leave a comment here as well to tell me that you have done so to get the entry.
6. Join me via Google friend connect on the blog and leave me a comment to tell me that you have done so!
7. “Like” my Facebook page here, leave me a separate comment telling me you have done so. If you already like me, just leave a separate comment.
You must leave a separate comment in the comments field for each entry that you make to be entered! If you are already any of these things, to enter just leave a separate comment reminding me of that! Contest ends midnight, December 29, 2013. Prizes must be claimed within 48 hours. Maximum winnings of 2 giveaways per every 90 days. See official rules for more information.
Every entry requires a separate comment!
Thanks and good-luck.