“Bringing Ashley Home” follows the relationship between Libba Phillips (A.J. Cook), the responsible sister, and her carefree, troubled younger sister, Ashley (Jennifer Morrison). When Ashley suddenly disappears without a trace, a distraught Libba and her mother, Michelle (Patricia Richardson), pour all of their efforts into finding her. After years of searching, the rest of Ashley’s family is exhausted, but Libba increases her search, even quitting her job. Frustrated by the lack of resources available to locate missing adults, she creates an organization called “Outpost for Hope” and continues her search through some of the darkest parts of the country, never giving up hope.
One lucky reader of the GayNYCDad award winning blog, will receive the above Lifetime’s “Bringing Ashley Home.”
Mandatory Entry: Sign up for my blog via a feedburner subscription and confirm your subscription! Leave a comment to tell that you have done so and the RSS feed does not count.
1. Follow me on twitter www.twitter.com/gaynycdad (click above right).
2. Share this contest on your Facebook page using the button on the bottom of the post and share that link in your entry comment here.
3. Retweet this info (you can use the tweet button at the bottom of the post) and leave me a comment with a link to your retweet.
4. Retweet daily and leave a comment daily that you have done this.
5. Extra entry for leaving a comment on a non-giveaway post – you must leave a comment here as well to tell me that you have done so to get the entry.
6. Join me via Google friend connect on the blog and leave me a comment to tell me that you have done so!
7. “Like” my Facebook page here, leave me a separate comment telling me you have done so. If you already like me, just leave a separate comment.
8. Follow me on Instagram and leave a separate comment!
9. Follow me on Pinterest and leave a separate comment!
You must leave a separate comment in the comments field for each entry that you make to be entered! If you are already any of these things, to enter just leave a separate comment reminding me of that! Contest ends midnight, January 12, 2014. Prizes must be claimed within 48 hours. Maximum winnings of 2 giveaways per every 90 days. See official rules for more information.
Every entry requires a separate comment!
Thanks and good-luck.