Clicky-clack down the tracks as Thomas and his engine friends learn to be Really Useful Engines in the all-new Thomas & Friends®: The Thomas Way available on DVD, Digital HD and Video on Demand December 3, 2013 from Lionsgate and HIT Entertainment. Everyone’s favorite #1 True Blue Engine and his steam team learn that they must work together to stay on track and reach their destination! The DVD, including five great CGI-animated adventures plus a BONUS episode along with a game and puzzles, will be available for a suggested retail price of $14.98.
Hop aboard for fun on Sodor as the engines find out that there is always something new to learn! While Thomas and Duck learn how to steam ahead together with a special delivery, Luke and Millie find out what it’s like to drive in each other’s tracks – literally! Percy steams straight into a lucky encounter with Bill and Ben, Caitlin gets a lesson in how things are done and Paxton works hard to recover Thomas’ lost puff. With so much activity on Sodor, it’s always important to steam ahead and remember that the best way is the Thomas Way!
· “The Thomas Way”
· “The Switch”
· “Percy’s Lucky Day”
· “Calm Down Caitlin”
· “The Lost Puff”
DVD SPECIAL FEATURES
· BONUS EPISODE: Luke’s New Friend
· Lift & Load Crane Game
· Guess Who? Puzzles
One lucky reader of the GayNYCDad award winning blog, will receive the above Thomas & Friends®: The Thomas Way on DVD, Digital HD and VOD!
Mandatory Entry: Sign up for my blog via a feedburner subscription and confirm your subscription! Leave a comment to tell that you have done so and the RSS feed does not count.
1. Follow me on twitter www.twitter.com/gaynycdad (click above right).
2. Share this contest on your Facebook page using the button on the bottom of the post and share that link in your entry comment here.
3. Retweet this info (you can use the tweet button at the bottom of the post) and leave me a comment with a link to your retweet.
4. Retweet daily and leave a comment daily that you have done this.
5. Extra entry for leaving a comment on a non-giveaway post – you must leave a comment here as well to tell me that you have done so to get the entry.
6. Join me via Google friend connect on the blog and leave me a comment to tell me that you have done so!
7. “Like” my Facebook page here, leave me a separate comment telling me you have done so. If you already like me, just leave a separate comment.
You must leave a separate comment in the comments field for each entry that you make to be entered! If you are already any of these things, to enter just leave a separate comment reminding me of that! Contest ends midnight, December 1, 2013. Prizes must be claimed within 48 hours. Maximum winnings of 2 giveaways per every 90 days. See official rules for more information.
Every entry requires a separate comment!
Thanks and good-luck.