The Zombies Are Coming!!!!
Stem a zombie attack in this Game of the Year Edition of the zombie-zapping phenomenon! Zombies are invading your home, and the only defense is your arsenal of plants! Armed with 49 zombie-zapping plants like peashooters and cherry bombs, you’ll need to think fast and plant faster to stop 26 types of zombies dead in their tracks. Obstacles like a setting sun, creeping fog and a swimming pool add to the challenge, and with five game modes to dig into, the fun never dies! New bonus content in this Game of the Year Edition: Create your own zombies with the Zombatar, better than an avatar, – then watch them in action as you play the game! Also, earn a bevy of in-game achievements.
One lucky reader of the GayNYCDad award winning blog, will receive Plants Vs. Zombies video game for the WIN, MAC, and CD-Rom!
Mandatory Entry: Sign up for my blog via a feedburner subscription and confirm your subscription! Leave a comment to tell that you have done so and the RSS feed does not count.
1. Follow me on twitter www.twitter.com/gaynycdad (click above right).
2. “Like” my Facebook page here.
3. Share this contest on your Facebook page using the button on the bottom of the post and share that link in your entry comment here.
4. Retweet this info (you can use the tweet button at the bottom of the post) and leave me a comment with a link to your retweet.
5. Retweet daily and leave a comment daily that you have done this.
6. Extra entry for leaving a comment on a non-giveaway post – you must leave a comment here as well to tell me that you have done so to get the entry.
7. Join me via Google friend connect on the blog and leave me a comment to tell me that you have done so!
You must leave a separate comment in the comments field for each entry that you make to be entered! If you are already any of these things, to enter just leave a separate comment reminding me of that! Contest ends midnight, October 27, 2013. Prizes must be claimed within 48 hours. Maximum winnings of 2 giveaways per every 90 days. See official rules for more information.
Every entry requires a separate comment!
Thanks and good-luck.
I always have a celeb pic to pull out of my hat!