Dora the Explorer: Dora’s Ice Skating Spectacular! Episode Synopses:
Dora’s Ice Skating Spectacular
It’s up to Dora to help the Snow Princess and the Snowy Forest creatures get their ice skates back from the Ice Witch so everyone can enjoy ice skating again.
Catch that Shape Train!
Dora and Boots are making a Shape Train in Boots’ sticker book, but the train goes rolling down the track without Círculo the steering wheel.
Dora and Perrito to the Rescue
It’s a barking big rescue when Dora hops aboard her talking Scooter and sets out with her brave puppy Perrito to fish Boots out of the Big River before he goes over a waterfall.
One lucky reader of the GayNYCDad award winning blog, will receive the above Nickelodeon’s Dora the Explorer: Dora’s Ice Skating Spectacular DVD!
Mandatory Entry: Sign up for my blog via a feedburner subscription and confirm your subscription! Leave a comment to tell that you have done so and the RSS feed does not count.
1. Follow me on twitter www.twitter.com/gaynycdad (click above right).
2. “Like” my Facebook page here.
3. Share this contest on your Facebook page using the button on the bottom of the post and share that link in your entry comment here.
4. Retweet this info (you can use the tweet button at the bottom of the post) and leave me a comment with a link to your retweet.
5. Retweet daily and leave a comment daily that you have done this.
6. Extra entry for leaving a comment on a non-giveaway post – you must leave a comment here as well to tell me that you have done so to get the entry.
7. Join me via Google friend connect on the blog and leave me a comment to tell me that you have done so!
You must leave a separate comment in the comments field for each entry that you make to be entered! If you are already any of these things, to enter just leave a separate comment reminding me of that! Contest ends midnight, November 3, 2013. Prizes must be claimed within 48 hours. Maximum winnings of 2 giveaways per every 90 days. See official rules for more information.
Every entry requires a separate comment!
Thanks and good-luck.