Before the zombie not-quite-an-apocalypse, Skip made his living as a sanitation worker and learned that one man’s trash is another man’s treasure. With his new insatiable appetite for garbage, he’s discovered that one man’s trash is now a zombie’s dinner. And in his pursuit of his next meal, he sometimes finds himself accidentally caught up in crazy capers.
MEET THE ZOMBIES
Zombies are tired of being misunderstood by their neighbors. They’re just your average, slowly decomposing suburbanites who want to keep up with the Joneses, not eat them.Help these undead trash-munchers achieve the suburban dream, fight off angry mobs of the living and feed their craving for gaaaaarbage.
Experience unlife as a zombie without the pesky smell. Each deluxe zombie figure* unlocks its own unique storyline and missions. *1 deluxe zombie figure per pack
FIGHT TO THE RE-DEATH
Find and use traps and weapons to fight human hordes who want you and your family out of town. Fend off attackers with screams, burps, snotballs and other wretched weapons. Trick enemies with stash-o’-cash, zombie-in-a-box, piñata and other treacherous traps.
DEAD SIMPLE CONTROLS
Move the deluxe zombie figures across the screen to control the in-game zombie action.
Detailed device support can be found at:
One lucky reader of the GayNYCDad award winning blog, will receive the above Appgear’s Zombie Burbz Services for iPod and Android!
Mandatory Entry: Sign up for my blog via a feedburner subscription and confirm your subscription! Leave a comment to tell that you have done so and the RSS feed does not count.
1. Follow me on twitter www.twitter.com/gaynycdad (click above right).
2. Share this contest on your Facebook page using the button on the bottom of the post and share that link in your entry comment here.
3. Retweet this info (you can use the tweet button at the bottom of the post) and leave me a comment with a link to your retweet.
4. Retweet daily and leave a comment daily that you have done this.
5. Extra entry for leaving a comment on a non-giveaway post – you must leave a comment here as well to tell me that you have done so to get the entry.
6. Join me via Google friend connect on the blog and leave me a comment to tell me that you have done so!
7. “Like” my Facebook page here, leave me a separate comment telling me you have done so. If you already like me, just leave a separate comment.
You must leave a separate comment in the comments field for each entry that you make to be entered! If you are already any of these things, to enter just leave a separate comment reminding me of that! Contest ends midnight, October 27, 2013. Prizes must be claimed within 48 hours. Maximum winnings of 2 giveaways per every 90 days. See official rules for more information.
Every entry requires a separate comment!
Thanks and good-luck.