Bilbo Baggins, armed with Sting, on the shores of an underground lake beneath the Misty Mountains, discovers a magic ring that was recently lost by the creature Gollum. Use the reveal function to take the golden Ring! But beware – only Gollum, aboard his boat of Goblin skin and bones, knows the way out. Can our Hobbit hero solve the riddles asked by Gollum and escape to freedom with the Ring before Gollum realizes it’s gone? You decide as you build and recreate this famous scene from The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey. Includes 2 minifigures!
One lucky reader of the GayNYCDad award winning blog, will receive the above LEGO The Hobbit Riddles for The Ring!
Mandatory Entry: Sign up for my blog via a feedburner subscription and confirm your subscription! Leave a comment to tell that you have done so and the RSS feed does not count.
1. Follow me on twitter www.twitter.com/gaynycdad (click above right).
2. Share this contest on your Facebook page using the button on the bottom of the post and share that link in your entry comment here.
3. Retweet this info (you can use the tweet button at the bottom of the post) and leave me a comment with a link to your retweet.
4. Retweet daily and leave a comment daily that you have done this.
5. Extra entry for leaving a comment on a non-giveaway post – you must leave a comment here as well to tell me that you have done so to get the entry.
6. Join me via Google friend connect on the blog and leave me a comment to tell me that you have done so!
7. “Like” my Facebook page here, leave me a separate comment telling me you have done so. If you already like me, just leave a separate comment.
You must leave a separate comment in the comments field for each entry that you make to be entered! If you are already any of these things, to enter just leave a separate comment reminding me of that! Contest ends midnight, July 21, 2013. Prizes must be claimed within 48 hours. Maximum winnings of 2 giveaways per every 90 days. See official rules for more information.
Every entry requires a separate comment!
Thanks and good-luck.