Turbo: Super Stunt Squad is a high-velocity action game featuring the super-charged crew of characters from the newly released film. Each playable character has their own signature street style and tricked-out skills which will come in handy when showing-off and earning respect with jumps, drifts, slides, flips and other super-cool stunt moves. Expert skills will also prove useful to earn power-ups, customize your character, win competitive challenges and discover shortcuts in the dynamic larger-than-life environments of Turbo’s world.
“Fans of the film can keep the Turbo-charged adrenaline alive all summer in the video game by performing crazy tricks over numerous obstacles and challenges that only these super-charged characters can reach,” said Peter Andrew, vice president of product development, D3P. “Continue the fun between challenges by customizing your racing shells with an assortment of colors, paint finish, patterns, and stickers to create your very own Turbo-ized design.”
My son loves racing games and has been itching to see this movie, somehow he already knew all the characters:
As it is with most boys his age, my son is not the most talkative. You can tell however by the fact that his eyes are glued to the TV where this game is on that he can’t get enough of it. That is how I know when we have a hit video game on our hands in this house!
One lucky reader of the GayNYCDad award winning blog, will receive will receive the above video game Turbo: Super Stunt Squad for the Xbox 360!
Mandatory Entry: Sign up for my blog via a feedburner subscription and confirm your subscription! Leave a comment to tell that you have done so and the RSS feed does not count.
1. Follow me on twitter www.twitter.com/gaynycdad (click above right).
2. Share this contest on your Facebook page using the button on the bottom of the post and share that link in your entry comment here.
3. Retweet this info (you can use the tweet button at the bottom of the post) and leave me a comment with a link to your retweet.
4. Retweet daily and leave a comment daily that you have done this.
5. Extra entry for leaving a comment on a non-giveaway post – you must leave a comment here as well to tell me that you have done so to get the entry.
6. Join me via Google friend connect on the blog and leave me a comment to tell me that you have done so!
7. “Like” my Facebook page here, leave me a separate comment telling me you have done so. If you already like me, just leave a separate comment.
You must leave a separate comment in the comments field for each entry that you make to be entered! If you are already any of these things, to enter just leave a separate comment reminding me of that! Contest ends midnight, August 4, 2013. Prizes must be claimed within 48 hours. Maximum winnings of 2 giveaways per every 90 days. See official rules for more information.
Every entry requires a separate comment!
Thanks and good-luck.