Welcome to my 2nd year as a Hellmann’s Ambassador! I wanted to share this year’s video with you, and the delicious recipe that goes along with it as my way of introducing you to Hellmann’s Juicy Secrets Campaign!
Hellmann’s is the juicy secret to making dishes delicious! I use it in everything to enhance my cooking, which when you have an Italian mother-in-law, you need all the help you can get, she is a star cook! Luckily I have a renowned chef, Chef Tim Love, to help me hone my skills in the kitchen!
We cooked Roasted Olive Chicken Thighs. The thigh is my favorite part of the chicken, so this was perfect for me, and I am not just saying that, I got to choose the recipe for my video shoot!
- 1/2 cup Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup minced green olives
- 6 fresh basil leaves, minced
- 4 bone-in, skin on chicken thighs
- Olive oil
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 cups chicken broth
- Salt and pepper
- 3 Tbsp. butter
- Preheat oven 400°F.
- Mix together Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, olives and basil. Stuff mixture under skin of each chicken thigh.
- In a large oven-proof sauté pan add oil and heat to medium. Season liberally with salt and pepper each stuffed chicken thigh. Season liberally with salt and pepper each stuffed chicken thigh. Flip and cook for 4 more minutes.
- Add chicken broth and lemon juice and place in oven for 10 minutes. Remove from oven and whisk in butter and serve.
This dish is delicious! Please go to Hellmann’s recipe page for more information on how to use Hellmann’s as your juicy secret to great cooking for the whole family to enjoy!
But wait! There is also a Juicy Secrets Sweepstakes on Hellmann’s Facebook page! Enter now!
For more information check out Hellmann’s website!
Disclosure: This post was created in connection with my appointment as an Ambassador in Hellmann’s Real Foodies Program. All opinions are 100% honest and my own.