Victorious: Taking the Lead fulfills every Victorious fans’ dream, allowing them to play as Tori Vega in a series of hilarious Hollywood Arts adventures based on the hit show. Win the lead role in a Hollywood Arts production by playing alongside favorite cast members in a variety of exciting rhythm and dance mini-games featuring songs from the Victorious soundtrack. But watch out, Jade is after the same role!
Of course Jade is after the same role! She cannot be trusted! Yes, the DVR is set for Saturday nights so my son and I can catch every new episode. We are big fans of the show, I love the example the student characters in the show represent, they are all talented high schoolers who are not embarrassed to show their skills You know me and positive role models! My son is has been taking drum lessons, is about to start trumpet, has been in chorus, just got accepted to perform in his Hebrew School’s play: this is the perfect show to reinforce for him that these performing arts are fantastic and something one should be proud to do! But, he refuses to be Tori so we are giving this away!
One lucky reader of the GayNYCDad award winning blog, will receive the above Nickelodeon’s “Victorious: Taking the Lead” video game for the Nintendo Wii!
Mandatory Entry: Sign up for my blog via a feedburner subscription and confirm your subscription! Leave a comment to tell that you have done so and the RSS feed does not count.
1. Follow me on twitter www.twitter.com/gaynycdad (click above right).
2. “Like” my Facebook page here.
3. Share this contest on your Facebook page using the button on the bottom of the post and share that link in your entry comment here.
4. Retweet this info (you can use the tweet button at the bottom of the post) and leave me a comment with a link to your retweet.
5. Retweet daily and leave a comment daily that you have done this.
6. Extra entry for leaving a comment on a non-giveaway post – you must leave a comment here as well to tell me that you have done so to get the entry.
7. Join me via Google friend connect on the blog and leave me a comment to tell me that you have done so!
You must leave a separate comment in the comments field for each entry that you make to be entered! If you are already any of these things, to enter just leave a separate comment reminding me of that! Contest ends midnight, January 6, 2013. Prizes must be claimed within 48 hours. Maximum winnings of 2 giveaways per every 90 days. See official rules for more information.
Every entry requires a separate comment!
Thanks and good-luck.